Death From Above

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Adopting quick as possible

Szikora
    Szikora

Adopting quick as possible Empty Adopting quick as possible

Post by Szikora Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:23 am

I played some games at the weekend with Abahab, and like to write down my experience. I learned that how quick must react and adopt to youre opponent and harassh his resources. I havent playes this intense game a long time, so that was a bit new to me, and surprised that the match took only 15-20 mins.
    Murray
    Murray
    Wehrmacht
    Wehrmacht

Adopting quick as possible Empty Re: Adopting quick as possible

Post by Murray Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:30 am

hello, I agree with you 100%. CoH 1v1 and 2v2 are very intense. I can only manage 2 or 3 automatch games before I completely burn out.
    Moliat
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by Moliat Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:40 am

It feels like I have a fever after a couple rated games since they are so intense.

Adapting quickly is key, as you say, but adapting successfully is difficult. You have to evaluate your current position and that of the enemy, resources, map control, army composition, future implications of these factors, and so on. You can preach on the components of adapting, but the only way to really get it right, is through practice.
    SavageNation
    SavageNation
    United States
    United States

Post by SavageNation Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:37 pm

I have to say that to me the 1v1s don't effect me as much as the 2v2s do. i guess it is so much easier when your only worrying about your units and strat.
    Murray
    Murray
    Wehrmacht
    Wehrmacht

Post by Murray Sat May 28, 2011 8:17 pm

Have you guys noticed that American players now tend to use grenades a lot more now? I just had a game the guy used grenades almost every engagement. Took me a while to get use to. It was definitely the first time I've seen players getting grenades before bars.

Th3Gu1tarPl4yer
    Th3Gu1tarPl4yer
    United States
    United States

Post by Th3Gu1tarPl4yer Sun May 29, 2011 4:08 am

Murray wrote:Have you guys noticed that American players now tend to use grenades a lot more now? I just had a game the guy used grenades almost every engagement. Took me a while to get use to. It was definitely the first time I've seen players getting grenades before bars.

have you seen the SNF between Nosliw and Semint? Nades are raping, as soon as I heard nades are more accurate now, that's probably what's happening coz i haven't heard about nades boost, anyways apparently that accuracy boost is paying off.
    Murray
    Murray
    Wehrmacht
    Wehrmacht

Post by Murray Sun May 29, 2011 11:07 pm

Hey, I'll check out the game casts. Vet 2 grens get ripped to shreds by pineapples. I always seems lose a men or 2 from those things. Very difficult to avoid especially with units spread out all over the map. Rifles seems to get vet quite fast now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content