Death From Above

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

It's Just Not Good Enough

BattleTan
    BattleTan

It's Just Not Good Enough Empty It's Just Not Good Enough

Post by BattleTan Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:35 am

Hey DFA,

It's been a while since I posted here but I wanted to put something to the community.

I haven't been playing with you guys nearly as much as I should have and honestly I don't think I can commit to.

Bad Company is my number one shooter but I play so many games that I can't commit to the level that the DFA expects.

I do however really enjoy the odd occasions when I squad up with you guys and tear it up.

So here is the question...

Are you guys ok with me staying on as a DFA member and just show up when I can?
    or would you prefer me to vacate my position and let somebody more commited have my slot?
    Can become an affiliate instead of a member perhaps?

I know I haven't even played with a lot of you but whatever the community says I will honor.

Over to you lot...

Moliat
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

It's Just Not Good Enough Empty Re: It's Just Not Good Enough

Post by Moliat Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:00 am

As far as attendance goes, it's more important to give a heads up of prolonged absence, than the prolonged absence itself really. To be a full member, we expect to see you on the game at least once a week. That's not a lot to ask considering we're a BC2 clan. We're casual, but we still want an active community.

Forum activity also helps a lot. If you think you'll play BC2 once or twice a week or so, and you play with our members when you do, the member rank is yours. If you don't, then you are fully deserving of an affiliate position.
    BattleTan
    BattleTan

Post by BattleTan Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:08 pm

Thanks Moliat

I'll have to request that I get demoted from member and placed on the affiliate list at least for now. It's not fair on other members or trialists.

Thanks again. I appreciate it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:38 am