Death From Above

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
IckyMcLicky
purpl3 drank
GtaPsycho
OBkY Nova
DentedBullet
Assau1tKing
riafomh
reclaimer_117
Dolo
cmbtking
IrishKing
Sp4
Moliat
Max
Falls
19 posters

Games from E3 you are most excited about!

Kaos
    Kaos

Games from E3 you are most excited about!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Games from E3 you are most excited about!

Post by Kaos Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:51 pm

BF3
    ME3
    Skyrim

i about Sh*t my pants when they said the release date of ME3. It comes out on March 6th if i heard correctly which is my BIRTHDAY! WOOT! best Bday ever. i will definitely be at the midnight release.
    OBkY QtrPounder
    OBkY QtrPounder

Games from E3 you are most excited about!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Games from E3 you are most excited about!

Post by OBkY QtrPounder Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:03 am

I think that Battlefield 3, Skyrim,and Assassins Creed will be the top 3
    ChinaDarwin44
    ChinaDarwin44

Post by ChinaDarwin44 Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:04 am

DentedBullet wrote:Hitman as well

Huge hitman fan, and the latest previews look F'n beautiful!

BF3, Skyrim and Deus Ex are what I'm looking forward to this fall...what else do you need? What else could you have time for?

My plan...Deus Ex till the BF3 demo, then it'll be BF3 and the elder scrolls when I can squeeze in some time...Oh and how could I forget some GOW3...gotta see what happens and hit up some local coop.

Was looking forward to Dungeon Siege III, as the PC games were awesome...unfortunately the latest isn't as good as the previous two.
    cmbtking
    cmbtking

Post by cmbtking Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:32 am

IckyMcLicky wrote:Id have to say NHL 12 and Battlefield 3, Maybe Halo 4.

omg i forgot NHL12

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:19 pm