Death From Above

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

First video edit

STORMTROOPER729
    STORMTROOPER729

First video edit Empty First video edit

Post by STORMTROOPER729 Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:00 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_Vt2pP3C2U
    Let me know what you guys think, took me about 2 hours to edit it. Kinda hard using it for the first time lol, but starting to get the hange of it. I tried to edit it so that the parts that I cut out moved from one part to the next smoothly. Still need to learn the little tricks like slow-mo and fast forward and other stuff that I wanna learn how to do.

Uploaded my first video edited with my new computer and using sony vegas. Only strange thing is that it took like 10 hours to render but im guessing that it was because I started it right before I left for work and the screen saver or something else might have caused it to be so slow/stop. When I came home it said it still had like 20 mins left but only took like 2 mins.
    STORMTROOPER729
    STORMTROOPER729

First video edit Empty Re: First video edit

Post by STORMTROOPER729 Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:08 am

Could someone tell me if it looks funny right after I get out of the tank and start throwing c4 or if its just my screen?
    TheHellKat
    TheHellKat

Post by TheHellKat Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:52 am

Do not worry about long rendering time, this is not unusal. If you think a 10 hour render time is harsh, try rendering 30+ minutes of 3D animation, its the sort of job that you have a second PC to do as it takes for freaking ever.

The video looks fine after you jump out and start laying down C4 explosives, must be your screen mate.
    STORMTROOPER729
    STORMTROOPER729

Post by STORMTROOPER729 Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:00 am

yeah I think it is just my screen, I looked at some of my other youtube videos that were unedited and it looks the same. This computer doesnt have the best graphics card lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:33 pm