Death From Above

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
reclaimer_117
XIIIXIIIXIIIXI(Bob)
TheHellKat
STORMTROOPER729
KennyMcKillmick
riafomh
gdead65
cmbtking
Assau1tKing
Moliat
iskbothdeer
15 posters

m&g tourny game

iskbothdeer
    iskbothdeer

m&g tourny game  Empty m&g tourny game

Post by iskbothdeer Sun May 22, 2011 3:10 pm

ok here we are going to talk about the game we are going to be playing with ya'll for the finals.
    we set up a time with ya'll to be on 5/22/2011 at 5pm eastern standard time. ya'll didnt show. i'm here to set up a match with ya'll. this time we are going to post the date/time on the m&g website for proof incase ya'll get scared and not want to show up. we had our whole team online and then some. we had like 14 guys online wanting to play ya;ll. i got the word last week that today was the date we are playing. if ya'll are scared to play then post someone on the site. dont be little bitchs saying i havnt heard anything back yet because i was there when ya'll set up the match. i read the messages. stop being scared and play us.

Edit by STORMTROOPER729 to include link to MGTournament topic.
    http://www.mgtournaments.com/forum/?content=view_post&&cat_num=5&&topic_num=81&&t=&&page_view=3
    Moliat
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

m&g tourny game  Empty Re: m&g tourny game

Post by Moliat Sun May 22, 2011 4:02 pm

iskbothdeer wrote:
    we set up a time with ya'll to be on 5/22/2011 at 5pm eastern standard time. ya'll didnt show.

We heard nothing about this. We've been trying for ages to contact you, but you're not responding.

i'm here to set up a match with ya'll. this time we are going to post the date/time on the m&g website for proof incase ya'll get scared and not want to show up. we had our whole team online and then some. we had like 14 guys online wanting to play ya;ll. i got the word last week that today was the date we are playing. if ya'll are scared to play then post someone on the site. dont be little bitchs saying i havnt heard anything back yet because i was there when ya'll set up the match. i read the messages. stop being scared and play us. [/quote]

iskbothdeer wrote:incase ya'll get scared and not want to show up... if ya'll are scared to play then post someone on the site. dont be little bitchs saying i havnt heard anything back yet because i was there when ya'll set up the match

lol, and how should we know that you guys were online? You never said yes, and you never accepted our friend requests. We didn't know you were online because, A) You did not say you would be, B) You did not accept our friend request.

Stop being condescending before I start calling you a bitch back.
    iskbothdeer
    iskbothdeer

Post by iskbothdeer Sun May 22, 2011 5:07 pm

i sent maxx a friend request and saw that everyone was offline. everyone. i saw ya'll gamer tags from the youtube video ya'll posted. oh yeah bad mistake because we studied ya'lls every move. since a holiday is coming up it will be hard to play next week since over half of our guys will be gone for vaction. i'm sure the same with ya'll. everything i do on x-box live is being captured on my captured card. my leader also sent everyone a message that was online on stormtroppers friends list. no one messaged him back. if ya'll were online ya'll were showed offline, and ya'll were because i check myself. dont tell me ya'll were online because if so ya'll showed offline.
    Assau1tKing
    Assau1tKing

Post by Assau1tKing Sun May 22, 2011 5:20 pm

iskbothdeer wrote:i saw ya'll gamer tags from the youtube video ya'll posted. oh yeah bad mistake because we studied ya'lls every move.
    Why is this a bad mistake DFA adapt to anything thrown at us we don't just use the things you see in one video. So Study all you want it won't make a difference.
    cmbtking
    cmbtking

Post by cmbtking Sun May 22, 2011 6:52 pm

m&g tourny game  Tumblr_llm90ph7xo1qekboao1_500
    gdead65
    gdead65
    GD
    GD

Post by gdead65 Sun May 22, 2011 7:34 pm

...zzzzzz
    riafomh
    riafomh
    The Chain Smoker
    The Chain Smoker

Post by riafomh Sun May 22, 2011 11:27 pm

We def would have played this match if we'd known it was going on. Some us are lamenting that this is the perfect weekend for it and no matches...
    KennyMcKillmick
    KennyMcKillmick
    You Killed Kenny!
    You Killed Kenny!

Post by KennyMcKillmick Mon May 23, 2011 4:25 am

Why would we scare out? we aren't in the finals for no reaseon eih? Wink
    STORMTROOPER729
    STORMTROOPER729

Post by STORMTROOPER729 Mon May 23, 2011 6:09 am

I was in contact with Reynolds and after the last message below I asked when was a good time to reschedule I never got anything back from him. I just saw a voice message he sent me yesterday but haven't listened to it yet. Need to jump on my xbox to do that.

DeleteMark as readBlockISK Reynolds 5/12/2011
    yes about 4 of my main guys have prior engagements that they have to attend.
    Message will expire in 19 days

DeleteMark as readBlockISK Reynolds 5/12/2011
    shit dude most of my men cant make next weekend can we work something else out?
    Message will expire in 18 days

DeleteMark as readBlockISK Reynolds 5/5/2011
    ok then the 14th at 5pm central
    Message will expire in 12 days

DeleteMark as readBlockISK Reynolds 5/5/2011
    I thought it was the 7th not the 14th? And do you need us to get on earlier or later than 8pm central?
    Message will expire in 11 days

DeleteMark as readBlockISK Reynolds 5/4/2011
    Saturday at 2000 central works for us but we play hardcore and 12v12 tell me if you have any problems
    Message will expire in 11 days
    STORMTROOPER729
    STORMTROOPER729

Post by STORMTROOPER729 Mon May 23, 2011 6:17 am

iskbothdeer wrote:my leader also sent everyone a message that was online on stormtroppers friends list. no one messaged him back. if ya'll were online ya'll were showed offline, and ya'll were because i check myself. dont tell me ya'll were online because if so ya'll showed offline.

Why don't he message me back? And not everyone that us on my friends list is DFA so it could of been possible that who ever the message was sent to didn't have a clue what he was talking about.
    STORMTROOPER729
    STORMTROOPER729

Post by STORMTROOPER729 Mon May 23, 2011 6:22 am

https://deathfromabove.forumotion.com/t1076p15-dfa-vs-isk-rush
    Don't know if ISK can see this topic but that is were we talked about the match vs them. In the last post you can see that I posted about having it on the 22nd but Reynolds never message me back to confirm it.
    They have some members that will be unable to attend this weekend therefore have asked to reschedule. Will make a new topic when date is up, going to try for next weekend the 22nd at 8pm UTC/GMT
    TheHellKat
    TheHellKat

Post by TheHellKat Mon May 23, 2011 7:29 am

I know this has absolutly nothing to do with me... Aside from me being on Stormtroopers friends list and NOT receiving any such message...

But isn't it in the rules to respect your opponents at all times and not trash talk them... Like calling us too scared to face you guys...

Please in future be a little more respectful when communicating with other clans, espically those your clan is in a tournament with.
    KennyMcKillmick
    KennyMcKillmick
    You Killed Kenny!
    You Killed Kenny!

Post by KennyMcKillmick Mon May 23, 2011 8:09 am

I never got a message either lol
    riafomh
    riafomh
    The Chain Smoker
    The Chain Smoker

Post by riafomh Mon May 23, 2011 8:36 am

I see I have a friend request from iskbothdeer, but I had no idea who he is or what context the friend request is about...

I was online at the time (although I had no idea about the match) and I got this friend request, but no message or anything...
    iskbothdeer
    iskbothdeer

Post by iskbothdeer Mon May 23, 2011 9:29 am

he sent a message to anyone that was online at that time. if you werent online then you didnt get the message. read the post pleaseeee.
    iskbothdeer
    iskbothdeer

Post by iskbothdeer Mon May 23, 2011 9:37 am

KennyMcKillmick wrote:Why would we scare out? we aren't in the finals for no reaseon eih? Wink
    ya'll only bet one team. big deal. we destroyed the team we played. they didnt even take a m-com station when we played them. they also didnt even arm one on top of that. we walked right though them when we attacked. the team ya'll played sucked. we would have beaten them attacking them in 2 min's. this is like the minor games. try playing game battles. try playing the best teams out there.
    KennyMcKillmick
    KennyMcKillmick
    You Killed Kenny!
    You Killed Kenny!

Post by KennyMcKillmick Mon May 23, 2011 10:24 am

I think you think to much of yourselve, battle this DFA team and then talk again
    cmbtking
    cmbtking

Post by cmbtking Mon May 23, 2011 10:26 am

Katzai wrote:I know this has absolutly nothing to do with me... Aside from me being on Stormtroopers friends list and NOT receiving any such message...

But isn't it in the rules to respect your opponents at all times and not trash talk them... Like calling us too scared to face you guys...

Please in future be a little more respectful when communicating with other clans, espically those your clan is in a tournament with.

quoting because i agree completely

how can you come in here representing your clan and just come with an all out attack on us? like seriously?

idc what you say about DFA and how much trash you talk about DFA....but we have 100 times more class...and frankly in the end...you're talking mad shit about an xbox game....

all you had to do for this whole predicament is PM an admin or something instead of looking totally unprofessional for your clan.
    XIIIXIIIXIIIXI(Bob)
    XIIIXIIIXIIIXI(Bob)

Post by XIIIXIIIXIIIXI(Bob) Mon May 23, 2011 3:24 pm

Voting for an age limit implementation on using the internet...
    reclaimer_117
    reclaimer_117

Post by reclaimer_117 Mon May 23, 2011 3:35 pm

XIIIXIIIXIIIXI wrote:Voting for an age limit implementation on using the internet...

Where's the fun in that XD
    KennyMcKillmick
    KennyMcKillmick
    You Killed Kenny!
    You Killed Kenny!

Post by KennyMcKillmick Mon May 23, 2011 3:44 pm

*looks at reclaimer's age* Rolling Eyes

Just Kidding
    reclaimer_117
    reclaimer_117

Post by reclaimer_117 Mon May 23, 2011 3:46 pm

KennyMcKillmick wrote:*looks at reclaimer's age* Rolling Eyes

Just Kidding

You wanna tussle tough guy?!
    But I warn you, if you hurt me I will call my mommy and daddy...and then...and then...there gonna make you apologize!

tongue
    KennyMcKillmick
    KennyMcKillmick
    You Killed Kenny!
    You Killed Kenny!

Post by KennyMcKillmick Mon May 23, 2011 3:48 pm

Yeah well i'm the best internethero there is so come on! Bush Punch
    reclaimer_117
    reclaimer_117

Post by reclaimer_117 Mon May 23, 2011 3:52 pm

So you beat up little kids? Fine, thats cool I guess.

Anyways, back on topic here. I say we forget all about this whole deal. Everything that is said about this is just going to keep fanning the flames or rage. Let's all just hug, go our separate ways, and then blow each others brain's out on the Batlefield. Like civilized men.
    gdead65
    gdead65
    GD
    GD

Post by gdead65 Mon May 23, 2011 3:57 pm

Have we agreed on a new time or are we still just disagreeing on how communications broke down...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:05 am