Death From Above

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
gdead65
Drunkenwolf7
6 posters

I am not going to be playing Xbox for a while

Drunkenwolf7
    Drunkenwolf7

I am not going to be playing Xbox for a while Empty I am not going to be playing Xbox for a while

Post by Drunkenwolf7 Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:12 pm

Hello,

I am letting you guys know that I am not going to be on my Xbox for a while. Stuff is starting to pick up on my script and I can't be sitting in my chair playing Xbox. As much fun as it is, I am gaining nothing out of it...besides good laughs and awesomeness Very Happy But that isn't the point haha, I am going to be playing with major players in the Film Industry, and I need to start writing a lot more and focusing on what I need to work towards. This break could take weeks, heck...it could take months! But I am not getting back on until I am a few steps closer to where I want to be.

I want to thank you for all the fun I have had and I hope success reaches all of you Smile

See you guys later!

-Wolf
    gdead65
    gdead65
    GD
    GD

I am not going to be playing Xbox for a while Empty Re: I am not going to be playing Xbox for a while

Post by gdead65 Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:16 pm

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!
    Falls
    Falls
    iI Duce
    iI Duce

I am not going to be playing Xbox for a while Empty Re: I am not going to be playing Xbox for a while

Post by Falls Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:47 pm

Good luck, brother! Don't forget us when you're famous! Smile
    Moliat
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by Moliat Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:56 pm

I'm not letting you back online until you've achieved your goals. The only thing in the way of one's accomplishments is a lack of efforts. I'm not going to let you prioritize things any other way than you have, hence I'm glad I won't have to enforce anything.

Your position will be here waiting as it was when you left it, and we will be more than happy to welcome you back should you choose to after you've reached the goals you want to reach.

Until then; good luck! You've got it in you, now you just have to prove it. We'll be rooting for you either way.
    Moliat
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by Moliat Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:23 pm

Oh, and I want a 49% cut, or else I show the pictures from last weekend.
    Kazo64
    Kazo64
    From Behind!
    From Behind!

Post by Kazo64 Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:13 pm

Moliat wrote:Oh, and I want a 49% cut, or else I show the pictures from last weekend.

Sorry brah but wolf and me have already agreed on 50/50 so...
    riafomh
    riafomh
    The Chain Smoker
    The Chain Smoker

Post by riafomh Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:03 pm

All the best, dude.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:30 pm