Death From Above

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Moliat
Kazo64
Noble Insolence
7 posters

Team Squad Rush Ladder For Gamebattles

Noble Insolence
    Noble Insolence

Team Squad Rush Ladder For Gamebattles Empty Team Squad Rush Ladder For Gamebattles

Post by Noble Insolence Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:53 pm

Today I faced a clan from Gamebattles today on Squad Rush with a buddy of mine. It was 2v2 and these guys were tough. We won some they won some, I nearly lost some hairs there. My team member NEVER plays BFBC2 and my mic is still busted mind you! Not to sound like a jerk but damn it felt like it was all on me! Anyways they seemed like an alright bunch, the better one of the two really had it out for me as we 4Xs sniped eachother countless times. The second one was a bit too energetic screaming in the mic celebrating lucky ordeals. I'll admit he could play, he wasn't a noob. But the way he carried himself everytime he pulled something off was unsporting. Other than that it was a really tough match and I'll admit they beat me. But I was playing with my buddy in a calm state of mind as to them actually playing to get some practice in. Anyways I called my buddy up and told him to say a couple things to them on my behalf. I told them about FraggedNation and how it was looking for teams to play. But they denied the offer and said " FraggedNation matches don't count for anything. Its just to play with good people for fun. No hopes of ever getting sponsored if you just stay there. Gamebattles is the place to be, you become number one there and you'll be sponsored for sure." Now I don't want us to join Gamebattles because of that, because after he said that he mentioned how there was over 50 clans that were active on the site everyday that play BFBC2. Now I don't know much, but I sure as hell want us to get a chunk of that. So I wanted to ask you guys if maybe it would be smart for us to be on both Gamebattles and FraggedNation. Maybe we could split our CSM members so we can do both? What do you guys think?
    Kazo64
    Kazo64
    From Behind!
    From Behind!

Team Squad Rush Ladder For Gamebattles Empty Re: Team Squad Rush Ladder For Gamebattles

Post by Kazo64 Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:00 pm

...........I wannabe famous....OMG ITS KAZO FROM DFA!!!YEA HES SO COOOL AND SMART AND CAN DO HARD MATHEMATICS!
    Noble Insolence
    Noble Insolence

Team Squad Rush Ladder For Gamebattles Empty Re: Team Squad Rush Ladder For Gamebattles

Post by Noble Insolence Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:14 pm

Kazo64 wrote:...........I wannabe famous....OMG ITS KAZO FROM DFA!!!YEA HES SO COOOL AND SMART AND CAN DO HARD MATHEMATICS!

I just wannabe...I just wannabe successful! o.o OH AND LOOK AT THE GUY BEHIND HIM! HE'S SOOO SEXY! AND WAYYYYY COOOOLER THAN KAZO! HE HATES MATH BUT UNDERSTANDS THE SCIENCE OF BATTLEFIELD! WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR!? DAMN IT! I HOPE KAZO FALLS SO I CAN SEE NOBLE BETTER! Very Happy
    Kazo64
    Kazo64
    From Behind!
    From Behind!

Post by Kazo64 Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:18 pm

Wow you just HAVE to exaggerate dont you...
    Kazo64
    Kazo64
    From Behind!
    From Behind!

Post by Kazo64 Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:19 pm

I think it sounds like a good plan. The page looks all fancy and if its true i think we should go for it!
    Noble Insolence
    Noble Insolence

Post by Noble Insolence Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:26 pm

Kazo64 wrote:Wow you just HAVE to exaggerate dont you...
    I love you man! We're brothers of war forever man! I would pick up an enemy medic kit to revive you bro, I love you that much! But hell yeah! I really want to sign up! Kazo check out the last tournament for BFBC2 prize for winning was 5,000 bucks not bad, I could use a cut from that hell yes!
    Click Here!
    Kazo64
    Kazo64
    From Behind!
    From Behind!

Post by Kazo64 Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:45 pm

[img]Team Squad Rush Ladder For Gamebattles Bfbc3[/img]
    Noble Insolence
    Noble Insolence

Post by Noble Insolence Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:48 pm

Lol!!! I would so laugh! =)
    Kazo64
    Kazo64
    From Behind!
    From Behind!

Post by Kazo64 Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:56 pm

is it hard core?(The ladder)
    Moliat
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by Moliat Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:08 am

We were on MLG for a while, but it didn't work well for europeans. Basically all the north americans spawned 10-15 seconds before the europeans and pacific players did, so they would be arming the MCOM by the time most of us had spawned. We tried contacting admins and everything, but there was no way they would allow for a 15 seconds wait before starting. First to spawn, first to win. Seeing as a significant number of our members are not north-american, we lost due to people arming our MCOM before we could spawn to stop it.

As far as I can tell, it hasn't changed.
    Noble Insolence
    Noble Insolence

Post by Noble Insolence Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:17 am

We should at the very least try.
    Moliat
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by Moliat Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:46 am

We might give it another shot, but right at the moment we're busy with signing up for and getting active on FraggedNation.
    Noble Insolence
    Noble Insolence

Post by Noble Insolence Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:18 am

Yes Sir!
    ChinaDarwin44
    ChinaDarwin44

Post by ChinaDarwin44 Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:31 pm

Moliat wrote:We were on MLG for a while, but it didn't work well for europeans. Basically all the north americans spawned 10-15 seconds before the europeans and pacific players did, so they would be arming the MCOM by the time most of us had spawned. We tried contacting admins and everything, but there was no way they would allow for a 15 seconds wait before starting. First to spawn, first to win. Seeing as a significant number of our members are not north-american, we lost due to people arming our MCOM before we could spawn to stop it.

As far as I can tell, it hasn't changed.

That explains a lot, wondered how I'd be spawning to an armed mcom sometimes.
    Kaos
    Kaos

Post by Kaos Sat May 07, 2011 2:41 pm

Kazo64 wrote:[img]Team Squad Rush Ladder For Gamebattles Bfbc3[/img]

LOL. everyone always activates Kurnals trap card... he has many.

and Moliat is right. if we compete on GB the American players have a big advantage. and seeing as how Americans can sign up for the Euro ladder its not too fair.
    Jet Anderson
    Jet Anderson

Post by Jet Anderson Tue May 17, 2011 3:33 am

The guy you spoke to was an idiot. Gb's doesn't count for anything! FraggedNation you can actually win money and prizes. Prized tournaments are in the pipeline guys just be paitent. Trying to work out all the kinks.
    Fuzion
    Fuzion

Post by Fuzion Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:02 pm

Gamebattles is definitely a good thing to get involved with imo but yea like Moliat said because there is not any EU and NA ladders alot of problems would arise during matches of EU vs NA.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:52 am