Death From Above

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
ChinaDarwin44
riafomh
STORMTROOPER729
Drunkenwolf7
8 posters

Customer Support Can Die

Drunkenwolf7
    Drunkenwolf7

Customer Support Can Die Empty Customer Support Can Die

Post by Drunkenwolf7 Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:24 pm

Today, my game Dragon Age: Origins started freaking out. I tried doing a quest, but instead the guy I had to turn it into locked me in a room with no way to get out (and no, this is not part of the quest) I spent HOURS trying to get out of the Freaking room, and then...I had an Idea "lets contact customer support!" I spent at least 45 minutes listening to the dude who was telling me what to do, after 45 minutes with no prevail, The dude said "sorry bro, I don't know what to do" and freaking LEFT! I am left with a retarded fucking game and a broken heart because some guy telling me instructions gave up on me. *Sighs* I dun like this situation.
    STORMTROOPER729
    STORMTROOPER729

Customer Support Can Die Empty Re: Customer Support Can Die

Post by STORMTROOPER729 Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:35 pm

Its ok, you are only locked in a room in a game not in real life lol. jk, but that does suck. but then I never heard of calling customer support when my game get me stuck some where.
    Drunkenwolf7
    Drunkenwolf7

Post by Drunkenwolf7 Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:40 pm

There is like, an option for glitches and stuff. Haha, It is whatever though. The worst part is that I am saved to that part, and I have no other saves Sad(((((((((((
    riafomh
    riafomh
    The Chain Smoker
    The Chain Smoker

Post by riafomh Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:46 pm

When I play any RPG game I always have about 10 saves goings, and save every time I am about to come over a hill, enter a dungeon, talk to the dude, cop a feel from the princess, bake a cake, or what have you (I mean, c'mon.... what if the princess has a headache or someone leaves the cake out in the rain?....)

ChinaDarwin44
    ChinaDarwin44

Post by ChinaDarwin44 Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:39 pm

riafomh wrote:When I play any RPG game I always have about 10 saves goings, and save every time I am about to come over a hill, enter a dungeon, talk to the dude, cop a feel from the princess, bake a cake, or what have you (I mean, c'mon.... what if the princess has a headache or someone leaves the cake out in the rain?....)

Same here, I've got multiple saves on all RPGs, from Oblivion to Mass Effect, b/c sometimes I wanna see what happens if I do this, and then have an option to change it...Also, I know that some games glitch out....worst story ever:

Elder Scrolls III, endless hours playing on the original xbox, then I kill an NPC that's critical to the storyline near the end of the game, no backup save...royally screwed, as I can't get one of the last quests to complete the game....Never again! Backup and save a lot!
    getsideways777
    getsideways777

Post by getsideways777 Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:59 am

Not nearly as bad as always using your xbox 360 offline, clocking up around 2000+ hrs of game time on ME 1&2, oblivion, and other various RPGs etc
    Finally getting around to buying a wireless adapter, getting an account and loosing every single save. Then being told by customer support its a copyright sort of thing. Sorry Bro...
    Illluminator
    Illluminator
    Timmeh
    Timmeh

Post by Illluminator Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:47 am

I play kotor somestimes and it's so glitchy i have 5 saves...
    Sp4
    Sp4

Post by Sp4 Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:19 pm

To pick up on what some people already said, have multiple saves when playing RPGs. There are very few RPGs that run smooth enough to use only one and even then, the multiple choice and storyline implications they have sometimes make you want to kick yourself =P

I'd recommend deleting the game's saves and starting over. Being locked in a room in a game isn't so bad really :P

On that note, I once played the (fairly old) Pirates of the Carribbean RPG and ended up being stuck on a wooden bench after sitting down to drink with some guy.
    Abahab
    Abahab
    Shotgun Slut
    Shotgun Slut

Post by Abahab Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:14 am

Ever since I was nine years old and my only save on Banjo-Tooie on my N64 became corrupted I have been a compulsive saver. For every game that has save slots, I cannot help use as many as I can. In Grand Theft Auto games I use all ten, in Dead Space 2, I used all five and when there is no limit I use too many. My Dragon Age 2 playthrough had well over thirty saves.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:55 am