Death From Above

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Ti-BILL
Software
dargon117
generalpatton213
PrivatePike
Kallekaal
matuy1
W0ggie
killapunk1234
LiYuan
Th3Gu1tarPl4yer
Pungflass
Murray
SavageNation
Kh2soldier
Moliat
Szikora
Abahab
22 posters

Company of Heroes Application Form

Abahab
    Abahab
    Shotgun Slut
    Shotgun Slut

Company of Heroes Application Form Empty Company of Heroes Application Form

Post by Abahab Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:45 pm

Applying to join the Death From Above's Company of Heroes branch consists of filling out a CoH application form. At this point in recruitment all applicants will become trialists. They will play with other clan members who will vote on whether or not the trialist is DFA material. You do not need to be an RTS god to get accepted, but you need to be a dedicated and mature player.

Before initiating the application process you need to register on this website.

Application form
    After registering on this website it is time to fill out the application form. In order to fill out and submit your application you need to post a reply to this topic. Copy the below form and paste it into the text box in your reply post. Continue by answering the questions (marked by ' Q#: ') truthfully and intuitively. Make sure you start writing your response after the ' A: ' as this will indicate the beginning of your response to each question.

After filling out the form you click "Send", and then it won't be long until you get an answer. Good luck!

Please register on this forum with a username similar to your in-game name!

--- COPY BELOW THIS LINE ---

Q1: What is your primary CoH gamer profile? Do you have alternate profiles?
    A:

Q2: What is your age?
    A:

Q3: What is the country and timezone (in UTC, if uncertain check this map) in which you currently reside?
    A:

Q4: As a spread out clan, we all speak English to make things simple. Are you able to speak and
    understand it adequately?
    A:

Q5: Do you have a microphone, if not, are you willing to acquire one?
    A:

Q6a: Would you be willing to use voice communication through a software program?
    A:

Q6b:Do you have Steam? Are you willing to get it?

Q7: What is your preferred faction for both Allies and Axis?
    A:

Q8: What is your highest level achieved for each? (Basic or Automatch)
    A:

Q9: What is your preferred gametype?
    A:

Q10: Do you own any of the Company of Heroes expansions(Opposing Fronts/Tales of Valor)
    A:

Q11: In two sentences, what do you think you excel at in Company of Heroes?
    A:

Q12: Describe some, if any, aspects of your gameplay that you wish to improve, and why these things are important to you.
    A:

Q13: Can you take orders and productive criticism on your skills and/or objectives both in game and outside?
    A:

Q14: What do you expect to bring to DFA?
    A:

Q15: Will you actively participate in the clan forums and check it regularly for updates?
    A:

Q16: How often do you see yourself being able to play?
    a - Every day
    b - Few times a week.
    c - Once a week.
    d - Sporadic but will play during scheduled times.
    A:

Q17: Estimate how long you will, on average, play per session.
    a - 0.5 to 1 hour
    b - 1 to 2 hours
    c - 2 hours or more
    A:

Q18: Where did you hear about DFA?
    A:

Q19: Do you know anyone in DFA? If yes, what is your affiliation?
    A:

Q20: Of all the clans and communities out there, why did you choose DFA?
    A:

Q21: (Not required) Is there any additional information you would like to add?
    A:

Q22: By submitting this application you certify that what you submit is a product of your honest, individual and original effort, and that you will not change the form in any way once submitted, unless otherwise instructed. You also understand that the application will be reviewed by a number of people with different backgrounds, giving you an unbiased but strict answer to your request to join the clan. Your submitted work will be stored in our archives, and anyone visiting our forums will have access to your application. Do you agree to these terms? Yes/No.
    A:

Last edited by Abahab on Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:16 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Szikora
    Szikora

Company of Heroes Application Form Empty Aplication form TheReaper

Post by Szikora Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:20 am

A: I have only one profile called: Szikora. I play nowdays the retail beta.

A: 25

Q3: What is the country and timezone (in UTC, if uncertain check this map) in which you currently reside?
    A:I'm from Hungary, the timzone according the shown map is +1h

Q4: As a spread out clan, we all speak English to make things simple. Are you able to speak and
    A: Yes, I'm working in a government office, I communicate with englis dayly.

A: Yes.

Q6: Would you be willing to use voice communication through a software program?
    A: Yes, typing is a bit slow during gameplay. Smile

A: I like all the factions, but Panzer Elite and American I play most, but I like the other factions as well.

Q8: What is your highest rank for each?
    A: I usually play with my friend who is goddamn god player, so 6-8 is my rank, but when I play somone else I usally beat him.

A: I play coh for over 2 years minimum, 99% annihilation games 1v1.

Q10: Do you own any of the Company of Heroes expansions(Opposing Fronts/Tales of Valor)
    A: All of them. Smile

A: I like high mobile quick stikes, flanking the opponent and be agressive. I don't like camping or digging in.

Q12: Describe some, if any, aspects of your gameplay that you wish to improve, and why these things are important to you.
    A: According my frind, I dont recon, when I go to attack. Usually I grab some different roled units and go with them, microing if the situation reqires it. This is a mistake, becouse I lost time sometimes and manpower.

Q13: Can you take orders and productive criticism on your skills and/or objectives both in game and outside?
    A: Yes, and defenetly I need it. Smile

A: Good games with normal people, not with rampage-going kids.

Q15: Will you actively participate in the clan forums and check it regularly for updates?
    A: Yes.

b - Few times a week.
    A: Becouse of my work, when I go home I usually get sleep, but if there is a good match I won't. Smile At weekends Most of the time I'm aviable.

a - 0.5 to 1 hour
    b - 1 to 2 hours
    c - 2 hours or more
    A: It depends, if it's a good fun session, I can play more than 2 hours.

A: Gamereplays forum, of course. Smile

A: No I just checked the GR forum.

A: Lokked promising, and serious.

A: It is a bit boring playin for 2 years with my friend, and I always wanted to be a clan member. Also will be new to communicate via microphone.

Q22: By submitting this application you certify that what you submit is a product of your honest, individual and original effort, and that you will not change the form in any way once submitted, unless otherwise instructed. You also understand that the application will be reviewed by a number of people with different backgrounds, giving you an unbiased but strict answer to your request to join the clan. Your submitted work will be stored in our archives, and anyone visiting our forums will have access to your application. Do you agree to these terms? Yes/No.
    A:Yes
    Moliat
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Company of Heroes Application Form Empty Re: Company of Heroes Application Form

Post by Moliat Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:12 am

I moved your topic here, as this is where CoH applications go Smile

Abahab will set up your trial and inform you of all Steam usernames you should add, and so on. Thank you for your interest in DFA!
    Szikora
    Szikora

Post by Szikora Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:29 am

Moliat wrote:I moved your topic here, as this is where CoH applications go Smile

Abahab will set up your trial and inform you of all Steam usernames you should add, and so on. Thank you for your interest in DFA!

Thanks! Happy to be here.
    Kh2soldier
    Kh2soldier

Company of Heroes Application Form Empty Application

Post by Kh2soldier Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:26 pm

A:Kh2soldier, No

A:15

A:USA, Pacific timezone

A:yes

A:no, I use apple earplugs and they have a built in mic, but i'm not sure it works with Steam

Q6: Would you be willing to use voice communication through a software program? (We currently use Steam)

A:Allies: American; Axis: Wehrmacht

A:mhmm, I think level 4 on my American, on 4v4.. or 2v2 i think

A:Victory Point, and team games.

A:Tales of Valor

A:I think I excel at being fairly aggressive, and microing. I also think i am a good learner, because I have gotten much better in my first couple of months of my first RTS game.

A:Macros, getting ready for a attack(blob rush or something like that), and armor controling

A:a new personality, skills that some don't know, and good times.

A:I will try my best.

a - Every day
    b - Few times a week.
    c - Once a week.
    A: B

a - 0.5 to 1 hour
    b - 1 to 2 hours
    c - 2 hours or more
    A: C

A:Game Replays forums

A:No

A:They seem good,nice, and since you do not have to be a pro at RTS, why not try it.
    And you guys look like you have a good Rep.

A: Name: Vish

A: Yes
    Kh2soldier
    Kh2soldier

Post by Kh2soldier Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:49 am

Oops.
    My first answer was a mistake..
    Can I edit it?

A: Kh2soldier, No
    Moliat
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by Moliat Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:25 pm

Sure thing Smile

You should add everyone clan roster (the CoH members) to your friends list both in-game and in Steam.
    SavageNation
    SavageNation
    United States
    United States

Post by SavageNation Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:22 pm

A:SavageNation,No

A:45

A:U.S.A. CST

A:Yes i only speak english

A:No, but can get one.

Q6: Would you be willing to use voice communication through a software program? (We currently use Steam)
    A:Yes im also on steam.

A:Americans and not to often Wher

A:Americans 9 Wher 1

A:1v1 automatch but looking to get involved in team games.

A:I have all of them

A:Not really sure that i excel in any one part but i am competent.

A:All-around game and team games. As playing in auto in 1v1 gets a little boring. Most important is finding new friends who like to win but not at the expense at having fun.

A:Yes and looking forward to getting that criticism to become a better player.

A:A fresh face and friendship.

A:I would be quite active in the forums.

a - Every day
    b - Few times a week.
    c - Once a week.
    A:B its most likely 4 or 5 days out of the 7

a - 0.5 to 1 hour
    b - 1 to 2 hours
    c - 2 hours or more
    A:C once im on its hard to go

A:Gamereplays

A:Nope

A:I am looking for a mature and fun clan to join and i think that DFA fits it well.

A:I think that i would fit in well with your clan looking forward to hearing from you. Take care.

Murray
    Murray
    Wehrmacht
    Wehrmacht

Company of Heroes Application Form Empty Murray's Application

Post by Murray Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:53 am

A: ImNotAMurray and ImAMurray

A:22

A:New Zealand GMT+12

Q4: As a spread out clan, we all speak English to make things simple. Are you able to speak and understand it adequately?

A: Steam is OK.

A: Allies - American; Axis - Wehr and PE

A:
    1v1 Automatch
    - PE Level 7
    - Wehr unsure
    - US unsure
    2v2 Automatch
    - Wehr Level 10
    - PE unsure
    - US unsure

A: 1v1 and 2v2 classic 500vp; 3v3 and 4v4 with friends.

A: I have all 3

A: 1: Micro and Aggressive tactics cut.

A: Macro, sometimes forget units on the other side of the map when focusing on a battle.

A: Friendship and Good Games of COH

a - Every day
    b - Few times a week.
    c - Once a week.
    A: D - For March but this may change to B later on.

a - 0.5 to 1 hour
    b - 1 to 2 hours
    c - 2 hours or more
    A: C

A: GameReplays.org also Google

A: N/A

A: Because it is .co.nz

A: I would like a 2v2 AT team mate to play with.

Abahab
    Abahab
    Shotgun Slut
    Shotgun Slut

Post by Abahab Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:40 am

Murray, is ImNotAMurray your primary account?
    Murray
    Murray
    Wehrmacht
    Wehrmacht

Post by Murray Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:39 pm

ImNotAMurray is my primary, although I do play as ImAMurray often.
    Pungflass
    Pungflass

Company of Heroes Application Form Empty Pungflass

Post by Pungflass Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:46 pm

A: Pungflass is originally my main, but you can also find me on Dev1ant.

A: 19

A: Norway, CET (GMT + 1)

A: I do have a microphone

A: US for allies and Wehr for axis

A: Around 12 for US in 1v1 and 8 for wehr

A: Victory points

A: Got ToV and the one with the russians, cant remember the name atm

A: Im pretty good at making my teammates drop for no reason...

A: I play mostly rifle americans so im trying to improve on weapon center openings, same goes to wehr, working on them weapon crews

A: Superfunsexytaim

A: Ye

a - Every day
    b - Few times a week.
    c - Once a week.
    A: B most likely

a - 0.5 to 1 hour
    b - 1 to 2 hours
    c - 2 hours or more
    A: C for sure :p

A: Moliat, RL friend

A: Moliat, as stated above, RL friend

A: Word on the streets says you are awesome..

A:

Th3Gu1tarPl4yer
    Th3Gu1tarPl4yer
    United States
    United States

Post by Th3Gu1tarPl4yer Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:25 pm

A: Th3Gu1tarPl4yer
    Yes, I have others, Remolinos, EseQueCantaEsBarboza,

A: 36

A: Holland GTM (UTC) +1

A: Yes, normally I use Ventrilo but I can begin using steam

A: Americans and Wehrmacht

A: 8

A: I was used to play 1v1 but having lotta fun lately with 2v2, like to play Basic with friends top, AT Auto or sometimes auto 1v1

A: Yes, all of them

A: Hard question, I'm use to watch replays everyday of the best of the best (Tomi, Seb, Horse, Guderian, Nosliw), that gives me the felling I don't excel nothing Very Happy, I play the game about 2 years ago and this is the 1st RTS I've ever played, the rest should be judge by members of the clan.

A: I want to improve everything in general, Micro, Strategy, and most of all adaptation, this is important because I think that's what I lack the most.

A: Yes, absolutely. I'm dying for a nice mentor. I had Nosliw mentoring me couple of times but he's too top i think, he got bored playing me Smile

A: Someone who loves having fun playing with friends, and like also to propose talks about gameplay problems and get better through them.

a - Every day
    b - Few times a week.
    c - Once a week.
    A: A- Everyday

a - 0.5 to 1 hour
    b - 1 to 2 hours
    c - 2 hours or more
    A: Don't know certainly, depends of a couple of external factors, but 2, 3 hours sounds ok.

A: I got to play a 2v2 with Moliat and a trialist as a teammate, I told him I was about to start a clan and he told me about this one which was exactly what I was looking for.

A: I just met Moliat in that game, and SavageNation

A: See Q18

A:

LiYuan
    LiYuan

Company of Heroes Application Form Empty Membership Application for LiYuan

Post by LiYuan Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:51 am

A: LiYuan; no

A: 40

A: USA, EST

A: Y

A: I have one

A: no preference

A: 6 Amer; 4 Brit; 5 Wehr; 4 PzElite (all automatch - I've been playing a week)

A: 1v1 (2v2 if I know teammate)

A: I believe my strongest game ability is caping and holding VPs. Most of my wins are by points rather than foce/base annihilation.

A: Time Management; seem to have a shaky middle game due to slowed production

A: experience; I previously played the Close Combat Series for about 10 yrs online

a - Every day
    b - Few times a week.
    c - Once a week.
    A: b

a - 0.5 to 1 hour
    b - 1 to 2 hours
    c - 2 hours or more

A: gamereplays.org

A: N

A: You appeared more organized than the rest. I was also an officer in a CC clan called Airbourne Assualt which made moving to one called DFA an obvious one.

A: Always looking to participate in tournaments, clan operations, or other group competitions.

killapunk1234
    killapunk1234

Post by killapunk1234 Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:09 pm

A: killapunk123, no

A: 17

A: Scotland

A: yes

A: I am getting one very soon

A: Yes I have steam and ventrilo and skype

A: for allies i love playing as the brits and i play PE for axis

A: for Brits it is lvl4 and PE lvl5

A: I play 1v1 automatch most of the time, but I want to start playing with a team

A: I have Opposing Fronts

A: My ability to cap point is good and if I am playing in team games I obey the leader because thts how you win games if you are not very experienced like me, you must obey :p. I am good at defending VP as well.

A: I want to improve in my tactics and strategy and also adapting to whats actually happening on the battlefeild

A: Yes definately if it is to make me a better player

A: I am the type of person you can have fun with and also like making new friends

a - Every day
    b - Few times a week.
    c - Once a week.
    A: B mostly on weekends and maybe sometimes during the week probably not so often during the week though

a - 0.5 to 1 hour
    b - 1 to 2 hours
    c - 2 hours or more
    A: Well most of the time when am playing I can play for more than 4 hours and sometimes play through the night, all night :)

A: On the GR forums

A: No

A: This clan sounded really good and it is friendly to new players I heard and overall it sounds really good and organised.

A: My username is killapunk123, but for short just call me killa :) That is all, thanks :D

Th3Gu1tarPl4yer
    Th3Gu1tarPl4yer
    United States
    United States

Post by Th3Gu1tarPl4yer Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:44 pm

Hi Killapunt, thanks for responding my link in GR, hope you find a nice place to have fun here. Smile
    W0ggie
    W0ggie
    United States
    United States

Post by W0ggie Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:04 am

A: My primary COH profile is W0ggie.

A: 21

A: Netherlands, that's GMT+1

A: Yup.

A: Have one, but its not working at the moment. Am getting a new one soon.

Q6a: Would you be willing to use voice communication through a software program?
    A: I use both TS and vent, although I prefer TS.

I have Steam, add me on mr_MG
    A: I favor the vanilla factions, although PE is occasionally also fun to play. I hate brits, both with or against.

A: Since I have been having more time to play lately, My level steadily rises with each day I play. Its currently 9 for both factions in 1v1, with both a winning streak of about 6 games in a row. I intend to keep this up Smile

A: Classic match, automatch 1v1, 2v2 AT.
    A: I have them all.

A: It's probably my quick reaction and adaption to situations. I usually choose a doctrine really late, to counter my enemy's one.

A: My APM needs to improve! In hectical situations I always have a plan ready, but sometimes my fingers just cant keep up :P

A: Been in many clans, so yes I can.

A: Myself, a player who knows his way in competitive gaming and is, hopefully, also fun to play with or against Smile

A: I always try to do this as much as possible, but sometimes, because of my work and study, it cant get hard. When I can though, I will.

a - Every day
    x b - Few times a week.
    c - Once a week.

a - 0.5 to 1 hour
    x b - 1 to 2 hours
    x c - 2 hours or more
    A: b & c

A: I got a pm from GR.org

A: Nope.

A: I dont really have the time to really search for communities, so when I heard from this one and saw it was good, I applied Smile

A: I also play BC2! might see you guys on there too.

Moliat
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by Moliat Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:10 am

Thank you for your application. Follow the instructions in the private message you will receive shortly, and we will see you in-game!
    matuy1
    matuy1

Post by matuy1 Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:06 pm

A:Matuy

A:14

A:England

A:I have one

A:Yep i have Steam and TS

Yeah
    A:I like them all really but by favourite is American and PE

A:Lvl 6 before i reset my acc and now 3 in all but Werchmat

A: 1v1

A:All of them

A:Agressive gameplay. Able to adapt to the situition

A:Defensive gameplay and stratagies
    A:Yes as i think thats how people get better

A:Good times and someone to just relax with

A:Of course

a - Every day
    b - Few times a week.
    c - Once a week.
    A:B

a - 0.5 to 1 hour
    b - 1 to 2 hours
    c - 2 hours or more
    A:B sometimes and C alot

A:GR forums

A:No, i came from GR

A:It looked the best and most fun

A:Name: Mat

Yes
    Kallekaal
    Kallekaal
    United States
    United States

Post by Kallekaal Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:32 pm

A:Kallekaal is my main profile - I have two other profiles, but I don't use them often

A:32

A:Denmark timezone is GMT +1

A:Sure hope so :-)

A:I have a mic

A:Yes - I am already using SKYPE for that

A: I have just downloaded it - but never tried to use it

A: I prefer US for Allies and am indifferent with Axis

A: I am 10-11 with US and about 10 with Wehr

A: Automatch either 1v1 or 2v2

A:I only have opposing fronts

A: I think my strong points are my understading of the overall game mechanics and strategy

A: I could certainly improve my micro and ability to cooperate in 2v2's

A: Yes, surely - especially if they are well considered and formed in a constructive maner

A: A whole lot of fun - and hopefully find some good teammates with whom we can improve the overall gameexperience

A: I think I will be most active in reading the updates and participating in events. Realisticly I will unfortunately currently not have the time to become a hyber-active writer in the forum

a - Every day
    b - Few times a week.
    c - Once a week.
    A: b - one to two times per week

a - 0.5 to 1 hour
    b - 1 to 2 hours
    c - 2 hours or more
    A: If I can it is usually about 2 hours or more

A: GR forum

A: Nope

A: Read about it on GR, and it sounded like something for me (something where fun comes above expert skill levels)

A: Nope

PrivatePike
    PrivatePike

Company of Heroes Application Form Empty app

Post by PrivatePike Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:49 pm

A: PrivatePike No alts

A: 27

A: UK, GMT

A: Yes but I can't get mic to work might need some help.

A: Either but better with Allies

A: Ranked auto 1v1: US 12 Brit 12 Wehr 11 PE 11

A: 1v1, 2v2, VP control

A: Both

A: Fairly good micro & early game. Good team player.

A: Playing as P.E., I suck as P.E., and also as US armour, which is a shame cos it's fun.

A: A solid player and hopefully fun to play with.

a - Every day
    b - Few times a week.
    c - Once a week.

a - 0.5 to 1 hour
    b - 1 to 2 hours
    c - 2 hours or more
    A: c

A: Played a DFA player.

A: Erm can't remember who it was I played against, lol. Moliat?

A: Played a 2v2 for fun with DFA, seemed good.

A: none

generalpatton213
    generalpatton213

Post by generalpatton213 Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:05 pm

for question 1 I forgot to put my alternate profiles and I do have steam already.
    A: I have 4 alternate profiles, one for each faction in the game in addition to what i would call my primary profile even though i don't use it much anymore. My primary profile is johnrambo213, my pe account is ColonelHansVonLuck, my american is GeneralMarshall, my wehrmacht account is GeneralVonBock, and my British profile is GeneralSirOConnor.

A: 19

A: USA, East standard time, or gmt -5hours.

A: primary language

A: yes, i have one but i am getting a new one and it should be here anyday now.

A: yes, and yes I already have steam because I buy almost all of my games from steam.

A: I am pretty good at all factions however I like the Wehrmacht and the Americans the most.

A: American is level 6, Wehrmacht level 5, British level 4, and PE level 4

A: I like automatch 1v1 and 2v2 and sometimes I play 3v3 or 4v4 on annihilation.

A: Yes, I own both Opposing Fronts and Tales of valor.

A: I excel at micromanaging and being aggressive with my units. I am skilled at using the command abilities and read up on the tactics forums on gamereplays almost every day.

A:I wish to improve my build orders for panzer elite and some of my macro.

A: Yes of course if the criticism is valid.

A: I am good with micro and love to have fun and be serious too. I enjoy working as a team and helping others. I enjoy having people that can show me the flaws in my game.

A: Yes, of course.

a - Every day
    b - Few times a week.
    c - Once a week.
    A: Every day.

a - 0.5 to 1 hour
    b - 1 to 2 hours
    c - 2 hours or more
    A: 2 hours or more definitely

A: on the gamreplays forums for company of heroes.

A:no

A: Well, I picked this clan because people in this clan lack to have fun and not always be serious. I don't think being serious about playing a game is a bad thing. Also, most of the other clans expect you to be expert in this game and I probably could get extremely good in this game as I am dedicated to putting lots of time into it.

A:

a. yes

$$$$$Important$$$$

IF this is a duplicate application, please throw away the other one because it has the correct information for the first question. Forgive me again because it does not show on the recruitment thread that a sent in the application. Thank you.
    dargon117
    dargon117

Company of Heroes Application Form Empty clan application form

Post by dargon117 Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:13 am

Q1: What is your primary CoH gamer profile? Do you have alternate profiles
    A:dargon117 and slayer213
    Q2: What is your age
    A:16
    Q3: What is the country and timezone (in UTC, if uncertain check this map) in which you currently reside
    A:USA. -5
    No and mabie
    Q6a: Would you be willing to use voice communication through a software program
    A:mabie
    A:Yes i have it
    A: allies: both axis:P.E.
    Q8: What is your highest level achieved for each? (Basic or Automatch
    A: America=3 brit.=1 WECH.=1 P.E.=1
    Q9: What is your preferred gametype
    A: i like everything.
    A:yes i have tales of valdor
    Q11: In two sentences, what do you think you excel at in Company of Heroes
    A: well....im good at assault and annihilate games
    Q12: Describe some, if any, aspects of your gameplay that you wish to improve, and why these things are important to you
    A: almost everything because im new to the game and im always paired up with all LVL1 (not that theres anything wrong with it) and im agenst lvl6+
    A:i can almost all the time
    Q14: What do you expect to bring to DFA
    A:?(i dont really understand the question)
    Q15: Will you actively participate in the clan forums and check it regularly for updates
    a - Every day
    b - Few times a week.
    c - Once a week.
    d - Sporadic but will play during scheduled times
    A: a- every day
    a - 0.5 to 1 hour
    b - 1 to 2 hours
    c - 2 hours or more
    A: normally c- 2 hours or more
    A:www.gamereplays.org
    A:no
    A:the clan looks cool and active

Software
    Software
    Panzer Elite
    Panzer Elite

Post by Software Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:06 pm

A:Software and 0nline, new accs, as i didend play for a year.

A:26

A:Netherlands cmt+1

A:I am willing to get one.

A:sure

I have steam.
    A:US and PE.

A:US 16 PE 16.

A: 2v2

A:I have all the content.

A:I play for fun. But also by the book.

A:My CPM shoud be higher and multiple actions more controled.

A:sure

A:I have good knowlegde of buildorders, tactics, counters and maps. Hardcorefan.

A:I think so.

a - Every day
    b - Few times a week.
    c - Once a week.
    A: Every day.

a - 0.5 to 1 hour
    b - 1 to 2 hours
    c - 2 hours or more
    A:2 hours or more if i have the time.

A:I had a PM on GR.org from one of your members, after i posted that i was looking for a clan.

A:only by name.

A:I had a PM by one of your members.

A:Dunno what.

Murray
    Murray
    Wehrmacht
    Wehrmacht

Post by Murray Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:20 pm

haha I was going to pm you on the GR forums to visit the DFA site. Very Happy guess you found it...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:21 am