Death From Above

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
Kaos
DentedBullet
shimvolski
Dolo
getsideways777
smoke torture
G00EY LOUIE
Deffgrippa
Activated
Dnhilos
Max
STORMTROOPER729
OhhYeah
Drunkenwolf7
Furtz
riafomh
Noble Insolence
Moliat
zenith292
gdead65
Illluminator
KennyMcKillmick
Kebozam
CrushNZ
Kazo64
kakkura49
Falls
31 posters

The Hour of Hate

gdead65
    gdead65
    GD
    GD

The Hour of Hate - Page 7 Empty Re: The Hour of Hate

Post by gdead65 Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:41 am

shimvolski wrote:****Disclaimer, continue reading at your own risk, old man advice below***********

Don't wait to get rich until you find yourself a trophy wife, you may aspire to be rich and work hard for it, but a great wife is worth more than you can ever imagine.

More Old Man's advice as well as a downer ending...

I couldn't agree more. I waited until I was 30 to get married. I could have had my share of 'trophies' but I waited to find someone I could live with and someone who could live with me! After being married for 5 years, my wife was diagnosed with MS and is now severly disabled. If we did not have a strong bond, I would have walked. I know that if the roles were reversed, she would stay with me as well. Knowing this is priceless and worth more than any lump sum of cash!

OK- lets get back to Gaming!!
    Moliat
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by Moliat Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:58 am

I was just joking about trophy wives, by the way. I just have an ambition to do well in everything I do, and this includes finding someone with integrity and a good personality.

In the end, that's what matters.
    riafomh
    riafomh
    The Chain Smoker
    The Chain Smoker

Post by riafomh Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:35 am

gdead65 wrote:I couldn't agree more. I waited until I was 30 to get married. I could have had my share of 'trophies' but I waited to find someone I could live with and someone who could live with me! After being married for 5 years, my wife was diagnosed with MS and is now severly disabled. If we did not have a strong bond, I would have walked. I know that if the roles were reversed, she would stay with me as well. Knowing this is priceless and worth more than any lump sum of cash!

Wow. Lump in my throat.
    Moliat
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by Moliat Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:12 pm

I hate failing, in any situation.
    Falls
    Falls
    iI Duce
    iI Duce

Post by Falls Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:49 pm

On Moliats behalf, I hate MIT.
    Moliat
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by Moliat Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:41 am

Falls wrote:On Moliats behalf, I hate MIT.

I might have the reason I didn't get accepted. The interviewer said she was amazed and inspired. I felt all essays went well too, apart from one short essay. I was asked "Why MIT?", and I was so eager on the long-term economics studies there that I started talking about the business graduate school, when I was applying for freshman.

BUT! There's light at the end of the tunnel. The hard work will pay off in one way or another, as I just got accepted into FIT, Clark U. and Hofstra with $30.000 scholarships.

Don't get me wrong, those are all good, but I would have felt better about it if I could sit here thinking "I tried my best". I probably wouldn't have gotten admitted anyways, but it would have been better if I had tried my best rather than making such a silly and easily avoidable mistake.

I just hate not doing my best.
    riafomh
    riafomh
    The Chain Smoker
    The Chain Smoker

Post by riafomh Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:26 am

I don't see where you 'did anything wrong'.
    CrushNZ
    CrushNZ
    Sex Muffin
    Sex Muffin

Post by CrushNZ Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:13 pm

Getting accepted into university is a big enough achievement. I feel sorry for you if you have that frame of mind all the time. :/

-Edit- No offense meant of course <3
    Falls
    Falls
    iI Duce
    iI Duce

Post by Falls Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:07 pm

I hate that I don't start my new job until the 11th.

I hate that it was 70 degrees a few days ago and now there's an inch of snow on the ground.

I hate that BF3 isn't here yet.
    OhhYeah
    OhhYeah
    Pocket Candy
    Pocket Candy

Post by OhhYeah Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:35 am

I hate that I'm in the military as BF3 comes out... GENIUS. F'ings genius.
    Moliat
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by Moliat Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:49 am

OhhYeah wrote:I hate that I'm in the military as BF3 comes out... GENIUS. F'ings genius.

I'm in college, working my ass off in the accelerated engineering programme...
    STORMTROOPER729
    STORMTROOPER729

Post by STORMTROOPER729 Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:58 am

the game will be there when you guys get done or some free time
    Falls
    Falls
    iI Duce
    iI Duce

Post by Falls Mon May 09, 2011 7:16 pm

The revival!

I hate that we went from 40 degree days to 90+ today. Apparently we skipped spring.

I hate that I don't get paid until Friday.

I hate that football doesn't start until August.

I hate that I want to re-decorate my apartment but everything is so damn expensive.

I hate that I don't have any Samuel Adams right now.

I hate that I have to be up at 5am tomorrow.
    Kaos
    Kaos

Post by Kaos Tue May 10, 2011 1:30 am

I Hate Stereo-types

I Hate my greedy, two-faced, selfish, whore of an ex-girlfriend, that 'still wants to be friends' because i made the mistake of being her fallback guy after break-ups one too many times.

I Hate that no matter what i say or try to make myself think i know i love her and it literally scares me that i know i would probably get back with her given the chance.

I Hate that my grandmother (i live with my grandparents not by choice but out of necessity and lack of options) is always up my ass about the dumbest shit.

I Hate that i don't have a job and i need to make 2 credit card payments and pay off a 410$ speeding ticket.

I Hate having to diet and work out to stay in shape when i have friends that sit around and eat ANYTHING THEY WANT all day but don't gain a pound or get out of shape at all. why does their metabolism have to turn their stomachs into a black hole and not mine?

I Hate having to rely on others. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with trusting people, i just hate not being in control of certain aspects of my own life.

I Hate how assholes almost always get the girl.

I Hate going out of your way to please somebody only to have them Sh*t in their hand and throw it at you.

I Hate how expensive EVERYTHING is.

I Hate the fact the Prostitutes are cheaper than having a legitimate girlfriend. Yet prostitution is only legal in one state over here...

I Hate people dumber than me

I Hate people with no common sense. book smarts is one thing, but if you can't figure out that the people are laughing at you not with you, then f*** off.

I Hate it that tobacco and alcohol are legal yet the safer alternative to both, marijuana, is not.

I Hate how all politicians care about is getting re-elected not WTF they are actually voting for.

I Hate most politicians in general.

I Hate fanatically religious groups.

I Hate that they closed the ChromeHounds servers and are not planning a second game!!

I Hate that i don't care about school as much as i should.

I Hate that i can't just be whatever i actually want to be. That line is such BS.

I Hate that money really can't buy happiness. just wave runners (Jet Ski). and I've never seen somebody who wasn't happy on a wave runner.

I Hate that there is no such thing as magic.

I Hate that you don't realize what you really have or love until you lose it.

I Hate that good people have bad things happen to them.

I Hate that Karma is a bitch.

I Hate that 2 people close to me were in motorcycle accidents within a 24 hour period a couple days ago, just 3 weeks before i was going to pull a loan to get a bike.

I Hate that the girl i like is best friends and lives with a stupid slut that wants to get with me therefor making me off limits to dating apparently... Carrey1

I Hate it when girls are WAY to open about being super sluts. i don't care if you've slept with a lot of people and love takin' the 'D'. I don't want to F***ing hear about it all the G*d D*mn time.

I Hate how most of the women at clubs around here are disgusting. i mean i know fat chicks need love too but come on... please don't wear that dress that you wore in middle school.

I Hate fat chicks that think they are the best thing since sliced bread. Being a fat woman does not allow you to be cocky, its only allows you to be funnier than most skinny women. No matter how many times your mom told you you're a beautiful princess, trust me, you're not. lose some weight and we'll talk.
    (FYI not hating on big people here I play Center on my college (American) football team so I'm no small fry)

I Hate people who have their heads so far up their own ass, they think they're the sh*t.
    (quoted from myself)

I Hate the fact that i've spent around 2,000$ and over 150 man hours on my cars suspension and I'm still not sure what wrong with it...

that's enough for now... feels good to vent. great thread idea. Mini Me
    Falls
    Falls
    iI Duce
    iI Duce

Post by Falls Tue May 10, 2011 3:38 am

I hate that I can sympathize so well with K40s situation because I was there myself 5-6 years ago.

I also hate my stupid insane psycho bitch whore of an ex.

I hate that all the English fog breathers over in the gamereplays.org BF3 staff room are spewing bullshit about how killing Osama Bin Laden didn't mean anything.

I hate that I left the AC on in my apartment all night and now its freezing in here.

I hate that awesome new games like L.A. Noire are coming out this month and I've yet to finish Mass Effect 2, Dragon Age II, and the Assassins Creed: Brotherhood DLC.

I hate that I'm down to about 10 hours of gaming a week because of my new job.

I hate that I only have time to play golf on Saturday.

I hate that the golf clubs I want are 500 freaking dollars.

I hate that the new apartment I want just got rented out because I can't move until June.

I hate Fred the office snitch.

I hate the mouth breathing little weirdo at work.

I hate that I can't grow a beard at my job.

I hate spam email.
    W0ggie
    W0ggie
    United States
    United States

Post by W0ggie Tue May 10, 2011 6:18 am

I hate the fact that I live so goddamn far away from the town i grew up in, to see relatives and old friends i have to travel 3,5 hours by train, it sucks.

I hate it that my girlfriends' parents are such massive douchebags, hating on me all the time.

I hate it that Mass Effect 2 has been delayed to 2012.

I hate Call of Duty, and everyone who thinks its a good game.

I hate that one guy from work who always does the least amount of work, still is an arrogant douche, and gets away with it while I work my ass off.
    xArc of Godx
    xArc of Godx

Post by xArc of Godx Tue May 10, 2011 12:52 pm

Alright, lets give it a shot.

I hate that I smoke so many cigarettes.

I hate that cigarettes are bad for your health.

I hate that cigarettes cost me more than my need to eat.

I hate that I've tried to quit smoking about a dozen times and always fell short.

I hate that I have no willpower.

I hate stopping and chatting with acquaintances when you randomly run into them.

I hate acquaintances.

I hate that after my girlfriend uses the toothpaste it looks like some wild animal attacked it trying desperately to somehow get the contents out.

I hate that my car is older than the average age of this clan.

I hate that before my son was born I was the person I loved the most.

I hate that I have no motivation.

I hate that I'm 25 and I've only been treating the last year of my life like it mattered.

I hate that I know my son can become whatever he wants but will probably end up like me.

I hate any and all advertisements.

I hate that I'm overweight and Oreo cookies taste so good.

I hate that I gave up on hockey when I was 13.

I hate that my girlfriend's family likes to make it awkward anytime they see me by asking when we are going to get married.

I hate the fact that some women can justify in their head spending thousands of dollars on a dress that they will wear for one day and I'm suppose to not resent them for it.

I hate that women love shiny rocks.

I hate that giving flowers to a woman actually works.

I hate that I'm still not used to sleeping only five hours every night.

I hate that I live in a city that gets this hot. Last year twenty of the thirty one days in July was over 110 degrees Fahrenheit. Our record last year was 117.

I hate people that think what you drink matters in terms of your manhood. Pineapple juice and the House's cheapest rum for me bitches! I don't have to fucking impress you.

I hate drunk chicks at a party.

I hate that people I don't know at all will come up and talk to me at bars like I fucking want to hear what they have to say.

I hate that when I order a cheeseburger and tell them to hold the tomatoes I have to pay the same amount as the guy who got the complete version of that burger, tomatoes and all. Yet ranch is 25 cents extra if I want it.

Finally...

I hate Tetris.

That does feel a little better...

DentedBullet
    DentedBullet

Post by DentedBullet Tue May 10, 2011 12:59 pm

xArc of Godx wrote:

I hate that after my girlfriend uses the toothpaste it looks like some wild animal attacked it trying desperately to somehow get the contents out.

LMFAO this list is so similar to what I would write, and the above quote made me laugh the hardest, I thought I was the only one that has to put up with that shit.
    Moliat
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by Moliat Tue May 10, 2011 2:34 pm

xArc of Godx wrote:
    I hate drunk chicks...

To quote Charlie Harper in Two and a Half Men:
    Winning wrote:Alcohol impairs their ability to make good decisions.

Either way;

I hate having 15 exams in 2 weeks, which brings me to:

I hate not being or performing the best I can.
    xArc of Godx
    xArc of Godx

Post by xArc of Godx Tue May 10, 2011 3:01 pm

[quote="Moliat"]
    xArc of Godx wrote:
    I hate drunk chicks...

To quote Charlie Harper in Two and a Half Men:
    Winning wrote:Alcohol impairs their ability to make good decisions.

Like talking two inches from my face with a twisted smile that they probably think is sexy. It's embarrassing. Or screaming at the top of their lungs mid conversation when that certain song comes on that this is their song. Or all that ear piercing excessive laughing. Or letting their complete and utter penis envy or need to be equals on all levels show by proclaiming they can drink as much as you only to waste away all that time it took them to look good and do their makeup because now they are puking everywhere, head buried in the toilet.

If those quotes were in reference to sex, well then money also impairs their ability to make good decisions and honestly I'd pay the prostitute instead.

If those quotes were not in reference to sex, DISREGARD!!
    Falls
    Falls
    iI Duce
    iI Duce

Post by Falls Tue May 10, 2011 4:24 pm

xArc of Godx wrote:Alright, lets give it a shot.

I seriously L'd MFAO at this.
    Kaos
    Kaos

Post by Kaos Tue May 10, 2011 9:21 pm

xArc of Godx wrote:
    I hate that my girlfriend's family likes to make it awkward anytime they see me by asking when we are going to get married.

I feel you there... and I for sure lol'ed at the toothpaste comment.
    IrishKing
    IrishKing

Post by IrishKing Tue May 10, 2011 11:31 pm

I hate having to pay thousands of dollars for college.
    I hate being in debt because of college
    I hate teachers who cannot teach and when you ask them a question they do not know or correct them on something they change the subject.
    I hate how much gas is.
    I hate how my girlfriends dad think he is the shit and I cannot say anything about it without my girlfriend getting mad.
    I hate how my first day of summer I have to get up real early in the morning tomorrow.
    I hate how my girlfriend thinks we are married and acts like everything is hers too.

Thats it for right now Smile.
    Moliat
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by Moliat Wed May 11, 2011 7:31 am

Arc, I was just playing on your alcohol and women thing, and I did not make a reference towards anything. Just screwing around, although I do agree with you.

IrishKing wrote:I hate having to pay thousands of dollars for college.
    I hate being in debt because of college

Not to rub it in, but that's the bliss of the Norwegian government: giving an annual $15,000 in scholarship and an additional $15,000 rent-free loan for studying abroad. Still need to finance the final annual $20,000 though.
    IrishKing
    IrishKing

Post by IrishKing Wed May 11, 2011 9:08 am

Wow 15,000 in scholarship annually that is crazy that would basically pay for a year of college for me. I average at about 3,000 to 5,000 in scholarships and grants for the academic year with the rest of my financial aid being loans.

How much is it for an academic year for you moliat? Looks like it's a ton of money.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:14 pm