Death From Above

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Long game-WM(Blitz)+PE(TD)/US(AB)+US(Arm)-Duclair

Th3Gu1tarPl4yer
    Th3Gu1tarPl4yer
    United States
    United States

Long game-WM(Blitz)+PE(TD)/US(AB)+US(Arm)-Duclair Empty Long game-WM(Blitz)+PE(TD)/US(AB)+US(Arm)-Duclair

Post by Th3Gu1tarPl4yer Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:46 pm

Here we lost a 1 hour game with my mate Savage, any suggestion welcomed, lotta action, Panthers/Tiger/Stuhs vs Hellcats/Calliopes/Shermans. Ridiculous blobs from Axis players, still no counter from my side beside the callis.
    Replay
    Murray
    Murray
    Wehrmacht
    Wehrmacht

Long game-WM(Blitz)+PE(TD)/US(AB)+US(Arm)-Duclair Empty Re: Long game-WM(Blitz)+PE(TD)/US(AB)+US(Arm)-Duclair

Post by Murray Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:07 pm

First you need to work on your capping order. By the 3rd minute the axis team have both medium fuel points capped and linked. At this point their fuel income is +37 while you guys have only +10. I wouldn't use both engineer squads to fight, 1 should be dedicated to capping/decapping chasing and the kittenkrad away.

By the 5th minute you guys still haven't capped the important +10 munitions just out side of your base. You guys were sitting quite comfortable at this moment because the axis team has almost no capping power. Wehr player bought vehicle vet. At around 7mins30 you guys lost 1 rifle squad, 1 mg and 1 sniper. At 14 mins 30 you should have gone for the scout cars first then the panzer 4. Although you did kill the pz4 you should have gone after the damaged scout cars. Then you lost the M18 to At grenades....nuf said.

Basically up until that 88 went up the axis team had no AT you guys had m18's and m8's out well before that. The game should have ended there. You guys were far too forgiving letting them tech up and out class you guys with vet. I stopped watching after that.(not really)

I see that they base rushed you guys with panther battle group and took out a tank depot. If you guys rushed the pe guys base early and took out the AA guns you guys would have free access to their base... and what the hell, tiger on 90% hp get immobilised by a single mine.....
    Th3Gu1tarPl4yer
    Th3Gu1tarPl4yer
    United States
    United States

Long game-WM(Blitz)+PE(TD)/US(AB)+US(Arm)-Duclair Empty Re: Long game-WM(Blitz)+PE(TD)/US(AB)+US(Arm)-Duclair

Post by Th3Gu1tarPl4yer Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:24 am

Yeah Murray, I know....
    It's exactly what we talked about yesterday with Savage, we lost a won game. And about the baserush I know, I even said it to myself, what about a base rush right now...., and i didnt Sad
    I played poorly, very rusty, it was sad to loose against players that i didn't feel better than us, but i enjoyed the game very much, lots to learn from it.
    Thanks for your time watching the game. Hope everyone start posting more replays...
    SavageNation
    SavageNation
    United States
    United States

Post by SavageNation Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:57 am

Murray thanks for the suggestions, and taking the time to watch. Smile I kinda gave up after not paying attention and losing my vet3 para's, i knew we most likely had already lost after that. But still it was a fun game, and i am not a very good 2v2 guy anyways. Thanks Player for a most entertaining game.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:00 am