Death From Above

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Pro?

Sp4
    Sp4

Pro? Empty Pro?

Post by Sp4 Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:51 pm

Last Thursday, I packed up my stuff because me and a few friends decided to do a LAN/BBQ and such weekend...

We had great fun (playing FPS when drunk is kinda unpossible though rofl) Embarassed

Anyways, after not sleeping for 2 days and all (it's actually been a whiel since I did that lol), I gathered all the stuff I could remember taking there (as well as some steaks we had left over, wonder how long they are gonna last in this heat though..) and I drove home about 90km.

When I arrived at home at 3pm, I collasped on my bed and slept until 11pm.

Then I was here for some time, shitposting/trolling random forums and asking myself wether I should go back to bed or do something else...

I decided to do the latter and went to get the stuff out of my car and set it all up again when I noticed I had forgotten my TV lol!

So yeah.. back to using PC monitor for a week at least >_>
    STORMTROOPER729
    STORMTROOPER729

Pro? Empty Re: Pro?

Post by STORMTROOPER729 Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:05 pm

So whats the question lol. LAN parties are fun, been a long time since ive done one. And I use a 19" TV as my computer monitor/xbox TV cheers

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:15 pm