Death From Above

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

From The SeC, inquiring about Vs. games.

Epyk
    Epyk

From The SeC, inquiring about Vs. games. Empty From The SeC, inquiring about Vs. games.

Post by Epyk Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:05 pm

Howdy guys, sorry if this is in the wrong spot.
    I run the SeC forum, and after browsing forumotion's gaming boards...I was curious if you guys would like to play a few games against or with us?
    we're always looking for good BC2 players.
    We are more of a social gaming site than a clan though, so our forum rules are more lax.
    I was also wonder if you guys would like to perticipate in an affiliation ring im trying to start off all the forumotion gaming forums.

My website is speakeasyclinic.com, ill check back frequently and I understand if the answer is no.
    gdead65
    gdead65
    GD
    GD

From The SeC, inquiring about Vs. games. Empty Re: From The SeC, inquiring about Vs. games.

Post by gdead65 Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:11 pm

Phew...I thought it was the Security and Exchange Commission coming after us for all those back taxes and insider trading....I am sure someone will get back to you shortly regarding setting up some matches.
    STORMTROOPER729
    STORMTROOPER729

From The SeC, inquiring about Vs. games. Empty Re: From The SeC, inquiring about Vs. games.

Post by STORMTROOPER729 Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:18 pm

We are always looking for new clans to play against. As far playing in another tournament style ring of clans we are pretty busy. But I will let Moliat give the official word on that. We are on fraggednation.com and mgtournaments.com if your clan would like to join over there. We play just about anything, rush, squad rush, and conquest. If you want to set something up just let me or Max know, we are the ones that organize clan matches. Looking forward to some matches with you guys.

I will move this to the right spot too.
    Epyk
    Epyk

Post by Epyk Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:00 pm

Most times we try to gather everyone in a Pub match due to BC2's private match issues.
    Do you guys play exclusively tournament style?

We usually grab 6-8 people and take it from there.
    STORMTROOPER729
    STORMTROOPER729

Post by STORMTROOPER729 Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:11 pm

Nope, we just had a for shits and giggles clan match today. Yeah the private match system sucks. Can only get 16 players in there then if you want a certain map, good luck. The way we set it up is start a private match with random maps, have 8 players from each side and start the game. Then, for example rush, while we invite the rest of our teams we go through letting the attackers arm the mcom. Both teams play as attackers. By that time everyone should be ready and when the next map loads it's game on!
    Moliat
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by Moliat Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:14 pm

We're always looking for people to play against, and I'm sure we could squeeze in some time for playing against you guys.

As for the affiliation ring, I'm not so sure. It depends what the purpose is, what people gain from it, how exclusive the affiliation ring is and what the requirements are.
    Epyk
    Epyk

Post by Epyk Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:18 pm

sounds exactly like what we have to do, most nights we just resort to SeC vs SeC games in pub.
    I know most of your group is from the easter hemisphere, We play most nights until 4-5 AM EST,
    What times are you guys at full rank usually?
    Epyk
    Epyk

Post by Epyk Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:23 pm

Moliat wrote:.

As for the affiliation ring, I'm not so sure. It depends what the purpose is, what people gain from it, how exclusive the affiliation ring is and what the requirements are.

I'm hoping to make a list of all the active forumotion gaming/clan sites.
    It would allow other clans/ gamers to find groups that interest them with ease.

All it would be is a graphic list of the affiliated group sites to place on the participating sites.
    the graphics would have easy to note indicators on the forum rules/ clan status and availability at a quick glance.
    STORMTROOPER729
    STORMTROOPER729

Post by STORMTROOPER729 Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:27 pm

We got guys from just about everywhere. Most of our matches are scheduled around 8pm GMT time which would be -5 for eastern time zone = 3pm eastern US. Or 4pm now cuz of stupid daylight savings messing things up.
    Epyk
    Epyk

Post by Epyk Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:34 pm

We've found that setting a day and general play time of a few hours works better than setting a strict time.

Is there any day you guys see a lot of action that we could join in on you?
    also, is it ok if i FR you Trooper?
    STORMTROOPER729
    STORMTROOPER729

Post by STORMTROOPER729 Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:43 pm

No problem. Usually on the weekends in the afternoon (noon-5pm) eastern time zone.
    Epyk
    Epyk

Post by Epyk Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:46 pm

Excellent. Hows a Saturday game sound? Ill go take a poll on what time would be best for my guys, if thats ok.
    STORMTROOPER729
    STORMTROOPER729

Post by STORMTROOPER729 Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:54 pm

You can check our calendar, up on the top links. Shows most of our scheduled matches. Sat should be fine if nothing else comes up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:35 pm