Death From Above

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
L4N6Y
Max
riafomh
kakkura49
Abahab
Moliat
reclaimer_117
11 posters

Breach and Clear Training

riafomh
    riafomh
    The Chain Smoker
    The Chain Smoker

Breach and Clear Training - Page 2 Empty Re: Breach and Clear Training

Post by riafomh Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:53 pm

That's nothing....

At another job I worked at (Costco - graveyard shift) I used to have terrible sleep problems, sometimes with little or no sleep for days. So I come home finally on my 'Friday', totally crash, and after my 'weekend', am on my way to work when - where the hell is my car?

It was just - gone.

So I report it stolen to the police. Call work and tell them I can't make it in, etc.

A day or two goes by. I get a co-worker to give me a lift to work, etc.

So I'm home, out of cigarettes or whatever, and I walk to the corner store (1/2 block away), and WHOA !!! There's my car !!! Parked by the corner store !!! The thief must be inside buying something, because no one is in the car. In fact, the Steering Club is still on the - hey, wait a minute.... How can the Steering Club be on the car if?.........

And then I remembered: I parked the car out front of my place, remembered that I needed something, drove down the street to the corner store, and half-asleep and on auto-pilot I just walked home (like I had done a million times before just walking from my place to the store...)

VEEERRRYYY embarrassed I call the police to tell them I found the car....

They said it happens all the time....

(All the time?.....)
    Undead x Jamie
    Undead x Jamie

Post by Undead x Jamie Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:43 pm

I would but im not getting my BC2 game back until Friday my xbox broke and i lost every thing including the game in it BC2 so i brought a new one and im buying BC2 this week sometime
    Forum Owner
    Forum Owner

Post by Forum Owner Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:58 pm

Wow Ria, that takes the cake. :P
    Undead x Jamie
    Undead x Jamie

Post by Undead x Jamie Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:05 pm

Lol?
    kakkura49
    kakkura49
    Bullseye!
    Bullseye!

Post by kakkura49 Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:46 pm

Talk about fail, dude  :P
    Mayhem
    Mayhem

Post by Mayhem Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:44 pm

Im definitely down for a little clan event saturday, what time do you guys normally schedule "practice"?
    On a somewhat related note of breach and clear tactics i spent about 2 min in a game trying to kill a guy in an attic with my grenades (and my squad members C4). Finally went outside, backed up, and sure enough the walls were all blown to shreds so i just shot him -_- If I had smoke unlocked that could have helped to get up into the attic and just take him 1 v 1, tactics always help Very Happy
    Undead x Jamie
    Undead x Jamie

Post by Undead x Jamie Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:52 pm

I tell what i like to do always have some on you team with C4 or a grenade launcher and just blow a whole in the wall and cover all the exits like say 6 people aye 2 doors and a hole in the wall 2 go in each entrance??
    Mayhem
    Mayhem

Post by Mayhem Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:56 am

Yeah that could definitely work but you won't always have 6 people at your disposal, so a strategy for 2-4 would be most useful. A big difference between bc2 and black ops is that you don't have any flash grenades,, making a breach and clear a bit more tactical than - flash the SH*T outta em!!
    Undead x Jamie
    Undead x Jamie

Post by Undead x Jamie Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:17 am

Lol even if you have 4 1 at each door if there's 2 and 2 in through the wall Wink
    Moliat
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by Moliat Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:38 am

How about this one:
    Minionny, like so many times, was at my place one day last year. He had used his bicycle to get here, so when we went home in the evening, he took on his bicycle helmet and ran home. His bicycle remained here, and he actually jogged home with a bicycle helmet on his head.
    riafomh
    riafomh
    The Chain Smoker
    The Chain Smoker

Post by riafomh Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:37 am

His 'special' helmet, because he is 'special'....
    Undead x Jamie
    Undead x Jamie

Post by Undead x Jamie Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:56 pm

LOL
    Moliat
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by Moliat Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:05 pm

Mayhem wrote:Yeah that could definitely work but you won't always have 6 people at your disposal, so a strategy for 2-4 would be most useful. A big difference between bc2 and black ops is that you don't have any flash grenades,, making a breach and clear a bit more tactical than - flash the SH*T outta em!!

You really only need two people. With a well-integrated breach & clear tactic you can clear out a house with 2 people, no problem.
    Undead x Jamie
    Undead x Jamie

Post by Undead x Jamie Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:18 pm

Just as long as the house aint wired with c4 and a motion sensor then them 2 people are fucked Wink
    Moliat
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by Moliat Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:23 pm

Motion sensors won't make a huge difference if they are already expecting your entry. Booby traps will however, especially if used in conjunction with motion sensors. This is why we extensively use C4 booby traps in chokepoints and objectives, because they are so darn effective.
    reclaimer_117
    reclaimer_117

Post by reclaimer_117 Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:28 pm

One thing I would like to just put up here, when playing defense in a building, try to keep your ammo or med kits near the center of the room or at least away from the walls. For me at least when im about to raid a building, the big glowing AMMO symbol is all I need to know that an enemy is waiting behind a corner.

Basically im trying to say, putting an AMMO kit in a stupid spot means that the enemy will not even need to nade radar or try to get some hit markers to know where you are. And when defending a building placement is everything, it basically can decide who will win the fight, unless of course your looking the wrong way or doing something stupid...
    riafomh
    riafomh
    The Chain Smoker
    The Chain Smoker

Post by riafomh Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:45 pm

reclaimer_117 wrote:One thing I would like to just put up here, when playing defense in a building, try to keep your ammo or med kits near the center of the room or at least away from the walls. For me at least when im about to raid a building, the big glowing AMMO symbol is all I need to know that an enemy is waiting behind a corner.

Basically im trying to say, putting an AMMO kit in a stupid spot means that the enemy will not even need to nade radar or try to get some hit markers to know where you are. And when defending a building placement is everything, it basically can decide who will win the fight, unless of course your looking the wrong way or doing something stupid...

A good point, sort of....

Don't forget that often times people will drop ammo or health packs and then run off somewhere. I do, especially after spawning on my mates somewhere (like a recon in a building) and then going off to find the guys who killed me or to re-occupy my former position covering the alley or what-have-you.

All the same, I'll keep an eye out for that sometimes, thanks! I always just took it as a given that ammo and health packs are always lying around all over the place... (not that I can ever find them when I need them, though...)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:02 am