Death From Above

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Shoutcast by Rde3zy - Moliat versus Pgilance on Langre, Wehr vs Brits

Adun
    Adun

Shoutcast by Rde3zy - Moliat versus Pgilance on Langre, Wehr vs Brits Empty Shoutcast by Rde3zy - Moliat versus Pgilance on Langre, Wehr vs Brits

Post by Adun Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:47 pm

Hello everybody!

I casted this game between Moliat and Pgilance that was posted on these forums some time ago.
    It is my first ever cast so it is quite rusty, but I'll try to fix my fluency in the future:)

Replay file: http://rapidshare.com/files/455474732/johannes_1v1_stuh.rec

Audio file: http://rapidshare.com/files/455475029/MoliatvsPGIlance_-_Langre.mp3

Enjoy!

/Henry
    Moliat
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Shoutcast by Rde3zy - Moliat versus Pgilance on Langre, Wehr vs Brits Empty Re: Shoutcast by Rde3zy - Moliat versus Pgilance on Langre, Wehr vs Brits

Post by Moliat Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:14 pm

Just watched the replay while listening to your shoutcast.

To be perfectly candid, it was a very good shoutcast. You amazed me with your game knowledge, and it really was interesting to see you apply it constantly to the game at hand.

Now that the 1v1 tournament is starting, keep 'em coming (once exams are over, that is)!
    Adun
    Adun

Shoutcast by Rde3zy - Moliat versus Pgilance on Langre, Wehr vs Brits Empty Re: Shoutcast by Rde3zy - Moliat versus Pgilance on Langre, Wehr vs Brits

Post by Adun Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:05 pm

Thank you for the kind words moliat:) I will definetily do the 1v1 tournments!
    Moliat
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by Moliat Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:05 pm

We will compile a list of the best games for the tournie for you to cast Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:17 am