Death From Above

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

FYI not me sometimes...

riafomh
    riafomh
    The Chain Smoker
    The Chain Smoker

FYI not me sometimes... Empty FYI not me sometimes...

Post by riafomh Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:12 pm

It's Spring Break and we have my Step-Son with us this week, as well as a couple more of the wife's nephews in town who have been over every day.

A lot of X-Box playing going on...

So if you see 'me' not join your party or running off in a different direction from the squad or playing MW2 or what-have-you, now you know why.

The good news is that the nephews both like BFBC2 and the Step-Son is starting to take a shine to it (some, he is getting into Vietnam more) because he's wanting to... jibe with them...

(Shhh... I think he resists it on principle with me, but is more open to it with them....)
    ChinaDarwin44
    ChinaDarwin44

FYI not me sometimes... Empty Re: FYI not me sometimes...

Post by ChinaDarwin44 Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:23 pm

Was I playing with you yesterday?

Earlier you were on with a mic, then you got off after letting your nephew play, then later my afternoon you were on again, but no mic...just you and me in a squad for a while, you heard me and communicated well, we flew choppers and drove tanks, seemed like you, but wasn't sure who it was...I just figured you had the mic off b/c it was late and people were sleeping your time, as you've sometimes done and explained.
    riafomh
    riafomh
    The Chain Smoker
    The Chain Smoker

Post by riafomh Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:43 am

Not sure. Coulda been me, but could just as easily be one of the others.

Actually, (and I missed it) the step-son was saying he was actually playing 'regular', as in not Vietnam, with some DFA and he got a lot of points simply repairing the Chopper from the back seat.

There's hope for him yet...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:30 am