Death From Above

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

DFA_Thank You for the Information

gdead65
    gdead65
    GD
    GD

DFA_Thank You for the Information Empty DFA_Thank You for the Information

Post by gdead65 Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:42 am

DFA Squad-
    While I have only Been a 'trialist' for a day (great playing with you guys over the pastday) - Thank you for the great tactical and strategic information posted throughout your Forums. It has been a great help in understanding the 'finer points' of how to be better teammate and get more enjoyment out of this game.

Ria- I couldn't agree more with your posting "taking the inititave" (yes- I was a D&D Freak back in the day and currenlty a avid chess player) It always seems like the more successful teams are the ones who grab the advantage quickly and hold them, whether a good spawn or overlook point on the offense or a good tight perimeter on defence,
    thanks again and see you on the battlefield soon!
    riafomh
    riafomh
    The Chain Smoker
    The Chain Smoker

DFA_Thank You for the Information Empty Re: DFA_Thank You for the Information

Post by riafomh Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:23 am

Very much enjoyed playing with you the other day, sir.
    marysvillesquid
    marysvillesquid

Post by marysvillesquid Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:10 am

I will have to agree 100% with "gdead". Im also a trialist and have really enjoyed playing BattleField with you guys. I have learned an entire new style of play because of you guys. I think it can be compared with running around blind folded, and suddenly you see the light. You guys have a great thing going here.

Having said that, i would recommend giving trialists more training in a non competative format ( initially). This way tactics, DFA philosophy, class tips/tricks, and everything else in the "strategy article" Moliat refers to, can plant the seed. When your new to this different way playing, it can be a little overwhelming. Some not even no what right flank means, or how to breach a building.

My point is, maybe an intro to the "Smurfs" (thats what we called new recruits in the USN), before the bullits start flying and the shit is hitting the fan! I know im ranting, but thought I would give you some feedback from a trialists point of view!

Anyhow, HAPPY NEWYEAR

SQUID

STORMTROOPER729
    STORMTROOPER729

Post by STORMTROOPER729 Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:29 am

I think they want to see how the new guys play, how much training they need. Are they a loud mouth bitching every time they die? Do they fallow orders? Do they talk? Stuff like that.
    Moliat
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by Moliat Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:11 am

We appreciate your feedback Marysville, along with any other feedback and critcism it has been taken into account Smile
    riafomh
    riafomh
    The Chain Smoker
    The Chain Smoker

Post by riafomh Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:39 am

Thank you all, gentlemen, for your comments.

It is very affirming and I find it no surprise that these come from you guys, who are already demonstrating that you are DFA material - but I don't want to get ahead of myself...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:06 am