Death From Above

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

A little tidbit

SavageNation
    SavageNation
    United States
    United States

A little tidbit Empty A little tidbit

Post by SavageNation Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:58 am

Original Post by the Pr3sident

As many of you know, we have been working diligently behind the scenes to create a new awesome power in the universe, a new DFA website. We have kept it a closely guarded secret during our research and development stages, and are currently fine tuning some graphical details pre-launch. I am new to this community compared to most of you all, my time here is but a flicker in the timeline of DFA's awesomeness, but know that I am just as excited, if not more excited to see us get more use, functionality, and communicate effectivly across the interwebz. Let me share with you some details, features, and highlights we are excited to be bringing on board with our new site. I love hype, and I love teasers, so let me proceed to tease you. But before I do, I want to say that the ADMIN's (the real admins, not me) have done most of the work, and continue to have great innovative ideas on how to make this thing better and better everyday. Be glad that you have such hard working, deticated, loyal men at your command, I thank them for their help, ideas, and innovation. I am sure they are, as much as I am very excited about showing you all the site once its live.

•Custom Domain Name - If you havent voted on our domain name yet, please go HERE

•Integrated portal for all 3 venues, Youtube, Blog, and Forums.

•Teams built into the site

•Built In Calendar w/ Events

•Event Invitations, Rosters, Event "Status" (Confirmed, Standby, Tentative, etc..)

•Chat Room for online users

•"Wall" and "Update" like facebook feature to status update what you are doing

•Forums - Quick Reply feature, "Like" post feature, easy moderation controls

•PayPal and Donation support

•Recruitment Form (No longer a need for a fourm for this, they fill out the form, submit it, we discuss it)

•Built In CSM Match and Record Module (to track matches and CSM standings)

•"Notification" bar for replies to your threads, messages from users, or even application notifications

•25 Slot Integrated Mumble Voice Server for PC Gamers and COH (Great place to have clan meetings)

And SO much much more... We are excited about throwing this into place very soon, please make sure you vote on a domain name, the poll only runs for a few more days. For those of you who are wondering "What about this forum" we have/and are in the process of moving all important posts over, but expect this to take some time.
    Excited about the future, with a game right around the corner we are all excited about, nothing is going to set us further ahead than to have a customized, awesome, streamlined website for communication and exposure to the gaming world.
    SavageNation
    SavageNation
    United States
    United States

A little tidbit Empty Re: A little tidbit

Post by SavageNation Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:05 am

Please take the time to vote!
    W0ggie
    W0ggie
    United States
    United States

Post by W0ggie Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:59 am

When is all this coming?
    Fuzion
    Fuzion

Post by Fuzion Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:06 pm

that sounds really cool goodluck on the final steps toward the sites release
    SavageNation
    SavageNation
    United States
    United States

Post by SavageNation Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:38 pm

W0ggie wrote:When is all this coming?

I am not sure, but i have a feeling, not to long. Cool
    riafomh
    riafomh
    The Chain Smoker
    The Chain Smoker

Post by riafomh Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:00 pm

I'd say it's coming together much faster than I would have thought. It should still take a couple weeks I think before it'll be really up and running.

Moving posts into threads may take a little longer yet. Obviously, not all of them will make it over to the new space. Which is a good thing, I think.
    SavageNation
    SavageNation
    United States
    United States

Post by SavageNation Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:25 pm

Thanks ria, I just reposted this here as i do not always read everything thats in the other branches forums. I am pretty sure some of the members in this branch do not either. I am very pleased with the new forums, and i am very sure all others will be when it does open up. Again THANKS to all who are putting this together. As far as all the posts and threads being moved, i agree with what you said.
    SavageNation
    SavageNation
    United States
    United States

Post by SavageNation Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:16 am

Posted by Moliat;

If all goes as plan, the new site will be launched on Monday 20th May.

Until then, please do not access the site unless you are an admin or part of the "helping crew".

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
    Murray
    Murray
    Wehrmacht
    Wehrmacht

Post by Murray Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:20 pm

dfagaming.org definitely certainly has the lead right now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:04 pm