Death From Above

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Kaos
IckyMcLicky
Abahab
Fuzion
Moliat
KennyMcKillmick
10 posters

Imagine having this guy in your team..

KennyMcKillmick
    KennyMcKillmick
    You Killed Kenny!
    You Killed Kenny!

Imagine having this guy in your team.. Empty Imagine having this guy in your team..

Post by KennyMcKillmick Sun May 29, 2011 5:50 pm

http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/fiLthy%20mOga

Number one BC2 player in the world!

And guess what, I know him, he's in my PC clan lol

I posted a video of him playing, and he really is, number 1 for a reason 0o
    Moliat
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Imagine having this guy in your team.. Empty Re: Imagine having this guy in your team..

Post by Moliat Mon May 30, 2011 12:26 am

2670 hours played...
    Fuzion
    Fuzion

Imagine having this guy in your team.. Empty Re: Imagine having this guy in your team..

Post by Fuzion Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:43 pm

The guy has beastly stats but i agree with the comment above 2670 hours lol... he also has a bad win loss on defense :/
    Abahab
    Abahab
    Shotgun Slut
    Shotgun Slut

Post by Abahab Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:53 pm

I have better shotgun accuracy than he does.
    IckyMcLicky
    IckyMcLicky

Post by IckyMcLicky Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:28 pm

His stats are amazing but is he a team player? Does he follow instructions? Can he give them? etc....
    Fuzion
    Fuzion

Post by Fuzion Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:42 am

Just wondering about the best player part.... is he really better then Enigma, Threatty, Patwwa, or anyone in Quantic Gaming lol

Last edited by Fuzion on Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kaos
    Kaos

Post by Kaos Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:56 am

Moliat wrote:2670 hours played...

what's sad is you should have seen some of the Chromehounds player's play time.... try 5000+ for some of the guys me and Dent were in squads with
    Moliat
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by Moliat Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:23 am

Fuzion wrote:Just wondering about the best player part.... is he really better then Enigma, Threatty, Patwwa, or anyone in Quantic Gaming lol

I think you're overestming Quantic Gaming (QxG) or, as they are better known now: the merged Sons of Anarchy (SoA), which we have beaten, Quantic Gaming (QxG), which arne't nearly as good as SoA, AoB and 007. Quantic Gaming is a "clan" sponsoring other clans, none of which are particularily "pro" apart from SoA.

Basically they're just an above average (at best) BF team known because of their sponsorships, not their skills.

Bottom line: Don't be so quick to look up to a clan for its flashyness.
    STORMTROOPER729
    STORMTROOPER729

Post by STORMTROOPER729 Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:45 am

Lol those guys take hours and hours of gameplay just to put together a montage that is 5 mins long
    UnderADyingSun
    UnderADyingSun

Post by UnderADyingSun Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:55 pm

Impressive. This guy would probably destroy in a 1v1. As for W/L on defenders, battlefield has always been this way. Defending is much harder than attacking most of the time.

On moliat, yea man SoA are really good and another clan comes to mind that escapes me. I have a feeling though w/ battlefield 3 the competitive circuit is just going to get crazy
    Fuzion
    Fuzion

Post by Fuzion Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:42 pm

Moliat wrote:
    Fuzion wrote:Just wondering about the best player part.... is he really better then Enigma, Threatty, Patwwa, or anyone in Quantic Gaming lol

I think you're overestming Quantic Gaming (QxG) or, as they are better known now: the merged Sons of Anarchy (SoA), which we have beaten, Quantic Gaming (QxG), which arne't nearly as good as SoA, AoB and 007. Quantic Gaming is a "clan" sponsoring other clans, none of which are particularily "pro" apart from SoA.

Basically they're just an above average (at best) BF team known because of their sponsorships, not their skills.

Bottom line: Don't be so quick to look up to a clan for its flashyness.

oo alright I didnt know that thanks for telling me... I just looked up good players on battlefield and almost every time they were in Quantic thats why I thought they were so good lol

Also are any of these clans or players on youtube I would be interested in watching some video's if you could link me to them.
    Max
    Max
    Mike Rowe
    Mike Rowe

Post by Max Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:51 pm

Defense ratio is skewed because the loser is always listed as the defender in conquest/deathmatch.

Back in the old days, 1969, when this game was fresh and things were still groovy I got myself up into the top 150 on the leaderboards, then I disappeared into the Canadian wilderness for 5 months and now I'm only about 2000. Sad Still a crack shot though. elephant
    riafomh
    riafomh
    The Chain Smoker
    The Chain Smoker

Post by riafomh Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:08 pm

1969 LMFAO

Yep, I remember it well. I was 1 year old, and my xbox controller was so heavy I could hardly lift it. But everyday from a wee little tyke I practiced and practiced....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:03 am