Death From Above

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Merger of all BF game types in ONE ladder! (inc Vietnam)

Jet Anderson
    Jet Anderson

Merger of all BF game types in ONE ladder! (inc Vietnam) Empty Merger of all BF game types in ONE ladder! (inc Vietnam)

Post by Jet Anderson Thu May 19, 2011 8:27 am

After much thought, pain and a LOT of hard work over how to make something like this - I've done it!

There is now ONE ladder on FraggedNation for Summer which you can play the following game types and settings on for you pleasure...

Conquest
    Rush
    Squad Rush (default)

Core (default)
    Hardcore

Vietnam DLC

http://www.fraggednation.com/standings/xbox360/battlefield-bad-company-2/Summer-Ladder-2011-4420

PLEASE READ THE RULES CAREFULLY AS SOME HAVE CHANGED AND NEW ONES ADDED!

Some teams may now merge that played SR put for those of you that prefer Conquest this should be perfect!

One key thing to remember is that I can't please everybody, it's impossible. However I am open to suggestions as most of you know Smile

Best of luck and hope to see you on there for Summer.

Cool
    Moliat
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Merger of all BF game types in ONE ladder! (inc Vietnam) Empty Re: Merger of all BF game types in ONE ladder! (inc Vietnam)

Post by Moliat Thu May 19, 2011 8:34 am

Can we make a separate DFA team for conquest and rush exclusively on that ladder? Our competitive squads do not have enough members for other game modes than squad rush, but as a clan we can play conquest and rush.
    Jet Anderson
    Jet Anderson

Merger of all BF game types in ONE ladder! (inc Vietnam) Empty Re: Merger of all BF game types in ONE ladder! (inc Vietnam)

Post by Jet Anderson Fri May 20, 2011 2:19 am

Okay, when I made this change I knew it would effect DFA the most. What you're asking can be done but it can be a bit tricky unless you know what you're doing so it's best that I speak to you about it so you and the rest of your team and Admins are clear on what you can and can't do on this ladder.

The goldern rule is you cannot have a player in 2 teams on the same ladder. You would have some options here Moliat that I'll explain to you over XBL if that's okay?

I do understand this changes things for you, this was done for many reason. One of which being that far more teams play conquest and spring died. So I needed to do something to bring it back strong. It was a tough choice and not everybody is going to like it but I've learnt in this job now that no matter what I do - you can't please everybody.

DentedBullet
    DentedBullet

Post by DentedBullet Fri May 20, 2011 2:38 am

So if we make one team we can play all these game modes? Or are we restricted to one only? Love the fact you included Vietnam.
    TheHellKat
    TheHellKat

Post by TheHellKat Fri May 20, 2011 4:28 am

From what I can see there is no limit to the number of teams, providing that no 2 teams have the same player in them.
    DentedBullet
    DentedBullet

Post by DentedBullet Fri May 20, 2011 5:29 am

I know but that is not what I was asking. I'm asking if a team may play all game modes or whether they have to choose one. I would prefer separate ladders for each. I realize Jet is doing his best and I appreciate his efforts, and can see how it is impossible to please everyone, so I will make do with what we get dealt.
    Moliat
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by Moliat Fri May 20, 2011 5:57 am

Your team can play all game modes, but for instance I, being a member of the 5man team DFA STG, would have to choose between either playing rush and conquest with the Death From Above team exclusively, or squad rush with STG exclusively.
    DentedBullet
    DentedBullet

Post by DentedBullet Fri May 20, 2011 7:14 pm

Ok sounds good. So we are going to make multiple squads then?
    Moliat
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by Moliat Fri May 20, 2011 7:26 pm

We are going to stick with the squads we have now and rather play rush and conquest 12vs12 and 8vs8 outside FraggedNation.
    UnderADyingSun
    UnderADyingSun

Post by UnderADyingSun Sat May 21, 2011 1:18 am

Whatever the case, I want in on conquest and Squad Rush, particularly Vietnam.
    Jet Anderson
    Jet Anderson

Post by Jet Anderson Mon May 23, 2011 7:57 am

Moliat wrote:We are going to stick with the squads we have now and rather play rush and conquest 12vs12 and 8vs8 outside FraggedNation.

That's cool dude. If you ever wanted to do something other than SR then you could deactivate yourself from one team and active yourself in another as long as you aren't the only Captian.

To be honest I still see the ladder being a SR ladder. More people are doing it!

Also, Vietname will help spice things up a bit too Smile

Enjoy! cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:26 am