Death From Above

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
KennyMcKillmick
UnderADyingSun
TheHellKat
7 posters

Adding members to my friends list

TheHellKat
    TheHellKat

Adding members to my friends list Empty Adding members to my friends list

Post by TheHellKat Sat May 14, 2011 8:51 am

Hello all, I am Katzai, a new applicant to the clan.

I was wondering if there is anyone in particular that I should be adding to my friends list so that I can get a few games in with you guys...

My GT is: d Katzai b

If you want to add me please put DFA in the request message, otherwise please post your GT below and I shall add you.

Many thanks.
    UnderADyingSun
    UnderADyingSun

Adding members to my friends list Empty Re: Adding members to my friends list

Post by UnderADyingSun Sat May 14, 2011 9:15 am

Greetings and salutations sir,

Is it just me or is that cat giving me the stink eye?!

Errm, I'm not sure what to say about the adds. Be a little patient though the admins here are great about responses, and are nothing if not prompt. Really the play slots should be reserved for people in the trial phase, they would get priority in the squads and most certainly in the party. You'd probably end up lone wolfing it or playing with oompa loompa's Very Happy

Add me for some non DFA related squad rush gameplay if you'd like. I'm always short tm's, and need my daily fixes of that gamemode.
    KennyMcKillmick
    KennyMcKillmick
    You Killed Kenny!
    You Killed Kenny!

Post by KennyMcKillmick Sat May 14, 2011 9:42 am

Hey Kat, feel free to add me, and i'm guessing some other admins will reply as well =)
    Assau1tKing
    Assau1tKing

Post by Assau1tKing Sat May 14, 2011 10:09 am

Hey Katzai,
    Feel free to add me to your friends list. Iam not a full DFA member but I'am a trialist so if you want to play the odd rush game Iam online everyday for 3 hours + .
    riafomh
    riafomh
    The Chain Smoker
    The Chain Smoker

Post by riafomh Sat May 14, 2011 1:22 pm

You may add me if you wish.
    mobber21
    mobber21

Post by mobber21 Mon May 16, 2011 10:30 am

Hey Katzai, feel free to add me as well.
    TheHellKat
    TheHellKat

Post by TheHellKat Tue May 17, 2011 4:10 am

Hi guys, i've just got to run some stuff down to the post office real quick, then i'll be back for a few more hours of BF if anyone is about and online.
    Milan SLO
    Milan SLO

Post by Milan SLO Wed May 25, 2011 4:16 pm

Hey guys! I am on trialist since May 16th and today i was told that alot of you didnt receive my friend request. I apologize to everyone, so anyone who wants to add me to his friend list my GT: Milan SLO
    And today i was playing with a lot of you guys and it was really fantastic.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:42 am