Death From Above

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

The Almighty Thread of Extremely Difficult Questions

OhhYeah
    OhhYeah
    Pocket Candy
    Pocket Candy

The Almighty Thread of Extremely Difficult Questions Empty The Almighty Thread of Extremely Difficult Questions

Post by OhhYeah Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:57 pm

Do you use the word "pretentious" in a pretentious manner? The belief of "pretentious" being pretentious might itself be pretentious, but that would than further go to prove that the word "pretentious" is pretentious.
    Abahab
    Abahab
    Shotgun Slut
    Shotgun Slut

The Almighty Thread of Extremely Difficult Questions Empty Re: The Almighty Thread of Extremely Difficult Questions

Post by Abahab Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:11 pm

Gosh you're being so pretentious. *rolls up turtleneck sweater and sips latte
    STORMTROOPER729
    STORMTROOPER729

The Almighty Thread of Extremely Difficult Questions Empty Re: The Almighty Thread of Extremely Difficult Questions

Post by STORMTROOPER729 Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:30 pm

Beats myself in the face with a baseball bat
    OhhYeah
    OhhYeah
    Pocket Candy
    Pocket Candy

Post by OhhYeah Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:16 am

New one since nobody got the first;

I knew that you knew that I know what I know about what you know because you told me the other day that I would know it when I knew it, and then I knew it so I knew that I knew, and thus you know that I know what you said I would know.

You know?
    KennyMcKillmick
    KennyMcKillmick
    You Killed Kenny!
    You Killed Kenny!

Post by KennyMcKillmick Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:38 am

OhhYeah wrote:New one since nobody got the first;

I knew that you knew that I know what I know about what you know because you told me the other day that I would know it when I knew it, and then I knew it so I knew that I knew, and thus you know that I know what you said I would know.

You know?

since "you know?" is the only sentence with a question mark, it's not that hard of a question, you know :P

Yeah I would love to participate in all of this, but my English isn't going THAT far with the words lol
    Max
    Max
    Mike Rowe
    Mike Rowe

Post by Max Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:56 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:42 am