Death From Above

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Falls
DentedBullet
Moliat
zenith292
8 posters

Rank, Guns, Stats, Etc. all reset

zenith292
    zenith292

Rank, Guns, Stats, Etc. all reset Empty Rank, Guns, Stats, Etc. all reset

Post by zenith292 Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:25 pm

Just as the title says, all my game progress is gone - Even my single player game. I've signed out and in, etc etc. I'm still where I was on http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/zenith292

Any ideas?
    Moliat
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Rank, Guns, Stats, Etc. all reset Empty Re: Rank, Guns, Stats, Etc. all reset

Post by Moliat Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:38 pm

Give it a day or two. I've had something similar happen to me, but it was fixed overnight.
    DentedBullet
    DentedBullet

Post by DentedBullet Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:19 am

I have the same problem at the moment but I sure it'll fix it self.
    Falls
    Falls
    iI Duce
    iI Duce

Post by Falls Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:56 am

Yeah man it'll sort itself out. Honestly I can't believe this is still happening to people, but it happened to me every time I started the game for over a week, and now for the last week it's worked perfectly every time. Who knows. BC2 is like a chick, it may look like its ready, and act like its ready, but when you make your move, be prepared for either outcome!
    KennyMcKillmick
    KennyMcKillmick
    You Killed Kenny!
    You Killed Kenny!

Post by KennyMcKillmick Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:09 am

lol @ falls
    Moliat
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by Moliat Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:22 am

KennyMcKillmick wrote:lol @ falls

Haha, second that!
    zenith292
    zenith292

Post by zenith292 Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:31 am

Lol indeed. Seems to have righted itself, so thanks all!
    G00EY LOUIE
    G00EY LOUIE

Post by G00EY LOUIE Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:32 pm

This problem happened to most of the BBC2 audience. I fixed for me in about one hour. Can someone explain to me why this happened?
    reclaimer_117
    reclaimer_117

Post by reclaimer_117 Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:49 pm

Almost everytime DICE does work on the servers there are bound to be flukes with stats. They have been trying to get rid of the bug for a long time and I believe they almost have it fixed. Basically it pops up randomly to people and I don't think there has ever been an occurence where the change has been permanent. However to be safe I always refuse to play until it sets itself correctly.
    smoke torture
    smoke torture

Post by smoke torture Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:01 pm

Yeah this has been happening to me practically since the game came out. Usually everything is fine after a day or so but as Reclaimer said you take a chance when you play while it's happening. THAT CHANCE BEING: sometimes it won't record kills/pins/etc you get while playing in this "stat-less" state. If you notice you can play a game while in this state and exit and it'll still say your stats are at 0. However, when the glitch passes there is really like a 50-50 chance that your stats while playing were saved. I've retained patches I earned while playing with "no stats." ON THE FLIP SIDE, I somehow have 100 less knife kills than I have dogtags which obviously makes no sense. I have a suspicion that those 100 knife kills occurred while I was playing while my stats were freaking out and didn't get recorded BUT somehow I still have those poor, poor fools' tags. It doesn't scare me like it used to, at this point it's just annoying because I have less toys to play with for the duration of the glitch.. (less guns, no attachments, no vehicle perks)

I've noticed also that the class-specific equipment stays unlocked and I'm not certain but pretty sure you have to unlock those. I distinctly remember having to unlock the defibrillators before I could use them, you can still use them while your stats are freaking out though.

Last edited by smoke torture on Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I spelled a word wrong cause I'm stupid. STUPID STUPID STUPID!!! *cries*)
    KennyMcKillmick
    KennyMcKillmick
    You Killed Kenny!
    You Killed Kenny!

Post by KennyMcKillmick Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:45 am

When a class is reset, it's fully reset. meaning class specific things are gone aswell.

About the recording points thingy, does it really matter?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:16 am