Death From Above

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
L4N6Y
cmbtking
getsideways777
TheHellKat
BEAST6699
Adun
UnderADyingSun
Deffgrippa
Building517
kakkura49
OBkY Nova
reclaimer_117
OhhYeah
GtaPsycho
STORMTROOPER729
ChinaDarwin44
Assau1tKing
Moliat
gdead65
Abahab
xxxB4BYKILLAxxx
Dolo
DentedBullet
riafomh
xArc of Godx
Kaos
Max
31 posters

Competitive Squad Member Roster

kakkura49
    kakkura49
    Bullseye!
    Bullseye!

Competitive Squad Member Roster - Page 3 Empty Re: Competitive Squad Member Roster

Post by kakkura49 Thu May 19, 2011 1:18 pm

DFA FILO Very much needs a 7th member, Noble has been inactive for a while, and is risking removal from the squad.

We need someone who is fitted for these things, but these are only guidlines.
    about -5UTC
    good at communication and listening
    active on the forums
    able to play on weekends.
    TheHellKat
    TheHellKat

Competitive Squad Member Roster - Page 3 Empty Re: Competitive Squad Member Roster

Post by TheHellKat Thu May 19, 2011 1:57 pm

kakkura49 wrote:DFA FILO Very much needs a 7th member, Noble has been inactive for a while, and is risking removal from the squad.

We need someone who is fitted for these things, but these are only guidlines.
    about -5UTC
    good at communication and listening
    active on the forums
    able to play on weekends.

I would offer my services except for one small problem... Im still an applicant Rolling Eyes

The time difference isn't an issue for me as the previous competitive team that I played with was also -5UTC, it meant some very early mornings for me, but thats not a problem.

If im successful in my application and you do not find another member before such time, please look me up.
    Assau1tKing
    Assau1tKing

Post by Assau1tKing Fri May 20, 2011 8:25 am

I would really like to start squad #4 BFT please, If that's ok with everyone.
    Moliat
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by Moliat Fri May 20, 2011 8:48 am

BFT is anything but active. You could perhaps check with divine and deffgrippa to see if they intend to restart CSM squad #1, seeing as divine is in the same timezone as you.
    Assau1tKing
    Assau1tKing

Post by Assau1tKing Fri May 20, 2011 9:16 am

Oh, I was wondering if i could make bft 'active' again because I had possible other's maybe joining with me.
    Moliat
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by Moliat Fri May 20, 2011 9:31 am

By all means, though you would be better served creating a new CSM squad from scratch.
    Assau1tKing
    Assau1tKing

Post by Assau1tKing Fri May 20, 2011 9:35 am

Ok thanks, me and other's will create a squad from scratch if that's good with you and other's Moliat ?
    Moliat
    Moliat
    Clan Leader
    Clan Leader

Post by Moliat Fri May 20, 2011 9:56 am

Knock your socks off.
    riafomh
    riafomh
    The Chain Smoker
    The Chain Smoker

Post by riafomh Fri May 20, 2011 10:02 am

I think that was what he was getting at - starting a new squad but using the old inactive squad's spot, since it's empty (or out of use).
    Assau1tKing
    Assau1tKing

Post by Assau1tKing Fri May 20, 2011 10:06 am

Am I good to join it and take control ? me and other's are still thinking squad name's.
    if so sign me into the spot and we can change the name at a later date.
    Is that ok with you guys ? Moliat,riafomh ?
    Max
    Max
    Mike Rowe
    Mike Rowe

Post by Max Fri May 20, 2011 9:39 pm

You're all signed up and should be able to post in that room. If you think you can make it work, by all means go for it.
    Assau1tKing
    Assau1tKing

Post by Assau1tKing Sat May 21, 2011 1:19 pm

Could you add xxxB4BYKILLERxxx to squad #4 please.
    riafomh
    riafomh
    The Chain Smoker
    The Chain Smoker

Post by riafomh Sat May 21, 2011 1:24 pm

XcFx I OwN4g3 wrote:Could you add xxxB4BYKILLERxxx to squad #4 please.
    Done.
    cmbtking
    cmbtking

Post by cmbtking Sat May 21, 2011 4:32 pm

hey i know i've talked to ownage about it but i'd like to sign up for squad 4 as well if that is okay
    Assau1tKing
    Assau1tKing

Post by Assau1tKing Sun May 22, 2011 3:01 am

Yeah Cmbt that's GREAT ! i will sign you up on the squad room page. You will also need to create an acount on Fraggednation

And Riafomh or Max please sign up Cmbtking and XIIIXIIIXIIIXI squad #4 BHD
    riafomh
    riafomh
    The Chain Smoker
    The Chain Smoker

Post by riafomh Sun May 22, 2011 7:19 am

XcFx I OwN4g3 wrote:And Riafomh or Max please sign up Cmbtking and XIIIXIIIXIIIXI squad #4 BHD
    Done.
    Assau1tKing
    Assau1tKing

Post by Assau1tKing Sun May 22, 2011 3:26 pm

Please change my name on the csm thing to Assau1tKing and the squad #4 thing to have BHD next to it instead of BFT.
    Thanks
    James
    Assau1tKing
    Assau1tKing

Post by Assau1tKing Wed May 25, 2011 4:39 pm

Hey please sign up L4N6Y and Mobber21 to BHD.I know mobber is currently a trialist (he has 1 day left and is on like 8 yes to 0 no so.....) And he is training with us and expressed he wants to join.
    riafomh
    riafomh
    The Chain Smoker
    The Chain Smoker

Post by riafomh Wed May 25, 2011 7:17 pm

Assau1tKing wrote:Hey please sign up L4N6Y and Mobber21 to BHD.I know mobber is currently a trialist (he has 1 day left and is on like 8 yes to 0 no so.....) And he is training with us and expressed he wants to join.
    It would be better if L4N6Y were here posting himself, that way we're sure about it, and it prevents the whole reason why we blew up the CSM Roster in the first place (before you got here, Assau1tKing); we had people re-sign up to demonstrate that they were paying attention and wanted to be here (we had too many non-active CSM members).

As for Mobber, well... same thing, he should be posting himself; therefore he should wait until he is a full member.

But it's ultimately up to Max; not my department.
    L4N6Y

Post by L4N6Y Thu May 26, 2011 8:47 am

Hey, can you put me in squad 4 please.
    kakkura49
    kakkura49
    Bullseye!
    Bullseye!

Post by kakkura49 Thu May 26, 2011 9:30 am

I see noble hasn't come here yet....

Alright. as it pains me to do this, I'm going to remove him from the squad until he returns at which time he is more than welcome to return. Please notify me if im making a mistake here, but i havnt seen him in about a month and he hasnt been of the forums here, in our squad page, and as far as Im aware, at all.
    mobber21
    mobber21

Post by mobber21 Thu May 26, 2011 12:31 pm

Please add me to Squad 4 - BHD. Thank you Smile
    kakkura49
    kakkura49
    Bullseye!
    Bullseye!

Post by kakkura49 Thu May 26, 2011 1:06 pm

CSMS 3 is now without Noble Insolence, and is plus reclaimer
    Max
    Max
    Mike Rowe
    Mike Rowe

Post by Max Fri May 27, 2011 6:04 am

riafomh wrote:It would be better if L4N6Y were here posting himself, that way we're sure about it, and it prevents the whole reason why we blew up the CSM Roster in the first place (before you got here, Assau1tKing); we had people re-sign up to demonstrate that they were paying attention and wanted to be here (we had too many non-active CSM members).

Quoted for truth L4N6Y and mobber have since signed up. If you can't at least check the forum how can you be counted on to show up for a match at a specific time?
    kakkura49
    kakkura49
    Bullseye!
    Bullseye!

Post by kakkura49 Fri May 27, 2011 6:37 am

yup

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:17 am