Death From Above

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
cmbtking
UnderADyingSun
Assau1tKing
spitfireheat
8 posters

Call of the Dead

spitfireheat
    spitfireheat

Call of the Dead Empty Call of the Dead

Post by spitfireheat Thu May 05, 2011 4:07 pm

Hey everyone,

Its no secret that Black Ops is a terrible terrible game, but they did get one thing right: zombies.

I am obsessed with Nazi Zombies.

Anybody tryna play call of the dead with me? (its the new zombie map that came out may 3) I am sick and tired of crappy 12 yr old players getting matched up with me on xbox live. I am a good zombie player and Im trying to play with other similarly skilled players. Hit me up on XBL.
    Assau1tKing
    Assau1tKing

Call of the Dead Empty Re: Call of the Dead

Post by Assau1tKing Thu May 05, 2011 4:13 pm

Yeah I love the zombie mode the one's on call of duty: World at war is my personal fav.
    Unfortunatly I do not have the new map pack for black ops other wise I would have played.
    UnderADyingSun
    UnderADyingSun

Post by UnderADyingSun Thu May 05, 2011 6:50 pm

I honestly don't understand why trearch gets so much flak. I thought BlackOps was great, innovative, and provided a ton of content for the money. World at war was amazing too, guns actually had recoil and zombies is fun through and through. Idk, for me the problem that plagues call of duty now are the players, and Modern Wafare 2 bred a community of degenerate lone wolfers and created an influx of campers into other games. I will be getting the map pack, I want to be inside of Sarah Michelle....as a player I mean tongue
    cmbtking
    cmbtking

Post by cmbtking Thu May 05, 2011 6:59 pm

the only thing i don't like about COD anymore is that it's gotten soooooooo arcade like that i cant stand playing it anymore...the old ones for PC and PS2 and even the first two on 360 were the golden days of COD

as for the new zombies....as said above...it's the only good thing in COD anymore...
    IrishKing
    IrishKing

Post by IrishKing Thu May 05, 2011 8:12 pm

If you guys want to play zombies anytime hit me up. I always have fun playing. I just dont have the map pack.
    UnderADyingSun
    UnderADyingSun

Post by UnderADyingSun Sat May 07, 2011 12:10 am

Bro I still have the original zombies on WaW and the original map pack rendition on BlackOps I'm down. Gimme an add?
    Assau1tKing
    Assau1tKing

Post by Assau1tKing Sat May 07, 2011 2:40 am

Yeah UnderADyingSun I will play on the WaW one's with you have you got all the map packs?
    I will add you Very Happy
    purpl3 drank
    purpl3 drank

Post by purpl3 drank Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:47 am

Something I thought was funny, WAW has been my favorite COD since I first played it. The campaign was fun, I loved the maps (dome was my favorite), the guns all varied in sound and recoil, and in all I enjoyed the multiplayer experience. Well recently I shared this with some friends and now everywhere I go these past weeks someone brings up WAW and EVERYONE rags on it. I haven't found a single other person I know that doesn't complain about every thing in it and say it is the worst COD ever. Which truly surprised me.

As for Call of the Dead, it is probably my least favorite zombie map. I enjoy the first one that came with Black Ops, the voices crack me up everytime. It is amazing how far it has come though from the original zombies in WAW.
    riafomh
    riafomh
    The Chain Smoker
    The Chain Smoker

Post by riafomh Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:04 am

I actually had a BLAST playing zombies with the step-son this last weekend. Would love to play some with y'all...
    Fuzion
    Fuzion

Post by Fuzion Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:47 pm

The best zombie map was the one in the first map pack imo.. I forget the name of it but I played it for so many hours when it first came out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content